Shrewd and Knowledgeable Owner Needed ASAP-Filled Thanks!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Sorcerer54
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Shrewd and Knowledgeable Owner Needed ASAP-Filled Thanks!

Postby Sorcerer54 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:46 pm

Our league is currently looking for a smart and savvy fantasy football veteran to take over for an inactive franchise owner in a “keeper league” that has existed since 1990.

Team is the Springfield Millers. They are currently 2-0 on auto pilot but injuries are mounting and bye weeks are on the horizon.
The Prognostication Football League is not for everybody. This is not your run-of-the-mill fantasy league. It is not kind to beginners and amateurs.

We play on Myfantasyleague.com. It is not the most intuitive of the hosting sites, but it is the only one that can handle the nuances of our game.

With that said, I invite those of you that embrace a challenge to view our video tour and see if this is something that you would be interested in. Once you get to our site, select the Video Tour Tab below our league logo. These short 3 and 4 minute videos will give you a general idea of what you would be in for as a PFL franchise owner.

https://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/29440#0

If we have not scared you away yet, then please read on.

We are prepared to offer a fully-paid inaugural year in the PFL. Quite frankly, there are too many scammers out there that have placed a scar on the face of the community of legitimate commissioners everywhere. I want any new franchise owner to be free of the burden of losing anything in their first season. Any prizes you win are yours to keep with no strings attached other than you must finish out the season to get paid.

A working knowledge of Las Vegas Style Pro Football Handicapping is preferred, but not necessarily required if you are a fast learner.

You will NOT be thrown to the wolves. As commissioner, I recognize that training new franchise owners is part of my responsibility. I want all new franchise owners to get up to speed as soon as possible because I realize that competitive owners are more likely to stick around for the long haul.

Mark

pflcommish@charter.net