One opening in 24 team dynasty league w/IDP

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

One opening in 24 team dynasty league w/IDP

Postby BlackOmega » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:50 pm

Free league on fleaflicker entering it's 6th season, we had one owner this year that decided he had to scale back on his leagues so that leaves us with an opening. The league is set to mirror the NFL as practical in the fantasy environment. This includes keeping your entire roster year to year and having a 5 round rookie draft each year which includes up to 24 compensatory picks awarded to teams based on the value of players they cut during a specific time in the off season. Drafted players are allowed to be kept during the entire off season {in addition to the regular roster} until a final cut down which matches the timing of final cuts in the NFL.

https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/162400
team available is the Angry Banshees.

At present it has the following future picks:
2021 - 1st, 4th, two 5ths
2022 - 1st, 2nd, two 3rds, three 4ths, and four 5ths
2023 - two 1sts and two 2nds

team made the playoffs the past two years so it's not in need of a major rebuild {unless desired}.

Ideally looking for someone with experience in IDP {though not required} and who is interested in a league that is active pretty much year round, with only a brief lag during the real NFL playoffs when we give everyone a chance to decompress and close trading {just like the real NFL ceases trades until the new league year} Anyone interested should let me know and we can move on from there with any questions or final info, please don't just give me an email, I'd like to know a little about your experience and interest before I simply hand the team over, thanks :)