32 Team AFC/NFC split conference

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
CableDogg911
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

32 Team AFC/NFC split conference

Postby CableDogg911 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Last edited by CableDogg911 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Re: 32 Team AFC/NFC split conference

Postby CableDogg911 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:33 pm

Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Bengals, Browns, Lions, Titans, Raiders, Giants, Cowboys, Seahawks, are the teams taken so far.
    Last edited by CableDogg911 on Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

NickGB
    Practice Squad
    Practice Squad

Postby NickGB » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:48 pm

Interested in Packers
    Team 1: SF/2TE/PPR

QB:Joe Burrow, Tua Tagovailoa, Teddy Bridgewater, Baker Mayfield, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence*
    RB: De'Andre Swift, Johnathan Taylor, Ronald Rones
    WR: Odell Beckham Jr, Mike Evans, A.J. Brown, D.J. Moore, Christian Kirk, Anthony Miller, Ja'Marr Chase*
    TE: George Kittle, Hayden Hurst, Albert O, Brevin Jordan*

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Postby CableDogg911 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:18 pm

Steelers
    Ravens
    Jaguars
    Colts
    Texans
    Broncos
    Chiefs
    Chargers
    Redskins
    Vikings
    Bears
    Packers (unless Nick GB still wants it)
    Panthers
    Buccaneers
    Saints
    Falcons
    Rams and
    Cardinals are left.
    Send me a email with your full name and I will send you a invite. Thanks

Wolfepack28
    Role Player
    Role Player

Postby Wolfepack28 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:38 pm

Same guy who quit being commish of League of Legends on MFL a year after he drove the originial commish out and then claimed he didn’t have time to commish the league anymore. What a flake and a joke.

If you’re having personal issues like you claim, that’s a shame. But many people people do. But you running a league is a choice. You know your situation better than everyone else. Perhaps running a league isn’t best suited for you at this point in your life. Why force it? There are 100’s of leagues like this starting every season. You can be an owner. You start a league and you have 31 other “paying customers” relying on you. It took me a month to launch 2 separate 32 team leagues in the past few years. If you have a league sitting, waiting to launch for 2 years because you have issues in your personal life, can 31 other owners rely on you to lead them over the long haul? I feel for the people who go into this league drafting for 2022 and beyond. Who knows if you’ll be there. I’m not sure you can even answer that. That’s what is disturbing.

I never cause turmoil on here but this hits home because this guy deserted the first true dynasty league I ever joined in 2016 and he overthrew the originial commish somehow behind the scenes and then quit the league and hung 30 other owners out to dry 3 months ago and is now starting up another league. That’s unforgiving.

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Postby CableDogg911 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:03 am

I never over throw anyone. I worked with them while they ran it. Loser. I'm done. You won. You are a great person that lies. Peace out

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Postby CableDogg911 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:19 am

Go bleep yourself liar

FiremanEd
    Legend
    Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:52 am

CableDogg911 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:03 am I never over throw anyone. I worked with them while they ran it. Loser. I'm done. You won. You are a great person that lies. Peace out
    So you dispute the 'overthrowing of the commish' but acknowledge bailing on the league and then starting another one shortly after...Red flag alert.

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Postby CableDogg911 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:53 pm

I didn't bail I was still on as co commissioner. I was in the hospital a s s h o l e. Like I said it was none of your business. You are talking about stuff you don't know about. I was helping to start this league and the other commissioner was going to take over. Again none of your business. I would have helped him if he needed help but wasn't going to be the main guy. I stopped the league because of you. Kudos I think it could've been a good league. Peace

FiremanEd
    Legend
    Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:32 am

If the league was one forum post from collapse at the startup phase, I’d say that the concerns put forward were justified. Wolfpack May have just saved some owners from a repeat situation.

CableDogg911
    Combine Attendee
    Combine Attendee

Postby CableDogg911 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:14 am

Repeat of what the league he is talking about is still going. He is lying with a few facts. There has been a lot of turn over the last two years (which I wasn't the main guy) because of a big rule change. It was voted to turn it into a 32 team league from a split conference league. Alot of people didn't like the change me included. I'm done. Not mad, don't care. It's over.