2 Openings Guitar Gods 12 team Dynasty

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
bucsrule
Captain
Captain

2 Openings Guitar Gods 12 team Dynasty

Postby bucsrule » Sat May 23, 2020 8:05 am

Hey guys,

We have 2 openings in Guitar Gods Dynasty. We are going in to year 4 and most of us have been in leagues together for several years.

We are in the process of making some changes to the league regarding roster size, divisions, and kicker/D. We currently have kickers and Ds but a poll will be put up to decided whether or not to keep them. Personally I like them, but we are a majority rules league. Suffice it to say it's our league. Not my league. This poll will need to be run before the dispersal draft due to currently rostered kickers and Ds.

The buy in is $50. Once part of the league we will be finishing the voting for items relevent to this season. I believe you can see the current polls onsite. The Kicker/D poll is going up when these polls are resolved. 2 of them are rather close, so you will play a part in sculpting this league.

The two teams available are going to have their rosters merged, and we will do a dispersal draft offline that will include rookie and FA draft picks that belong to each team. The players in the dispersal draft will come from teams Chuck Berry and Jerry Garcia. The latter of which is why we're having a dispersal draft combining the two teams. Naturally, you don't have to be Chuck Berry or Jerry Garcia. You can be whichever guitar god you want, provided he's not already taken. Rock on..brothers and sisters.

https://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2020/ ... 19138&O=07

I'll add that we are looking for active Dynasty players. Some of us are around all the time, and like to wheel and deal. One of the picks is a 1.3 so that is certainly trade bait for multi players if that's your desire. Not to mention this is a very deep rookie pool when our rookie draft does roll.

SomersetRavens
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 2 Openings Guitar Gods 12 team Dynasty

Postby SomersetRavens » Sat May 23, 2020 2:19 pm

I am interested in one of the openings in your league. Does your league use Leaguesafe? How do league
members communicate, Slack, GroupMe,etc, ? When will you have your rookie draft?

Thanks

duke32
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby duke32 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:45 am

I’m interested as well. How active is the league during the off season? I like year long activity.

bucsrule
Captain
Captain

Postby bucsrule » Mon May 25, 2020 4:45 pm

We encourage year round activity, but honestly have a mixed group of guys, most of which want more year long activity, so you would definitely add to that mix. You would take the last spot as somersetravens are in.

CanFootball
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby CanFootball » Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 am

Still one spot open? Sounds like a cool theme - i'm interested.

bucsrule
Captain
Captain

Postby bucsrule » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:17 am

PMd interested parties, but as it stands the Last spot still open.

Dunn7
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Dunn7 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:10 pm

I am interested if there’s still a spot

youngbloodgleas
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby youngbloodgleas » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:34 am