Series of 6 leagues (start up) $636 total leaguesafe MFL

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Series of 6 leagues (start up) $636 total leaguesafe MFL

Postby Emmittfan » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:50 am

Hi all,

I am looking for owners to join my set of 6 leagues with a triple crown and multi league jackpot. Currently looking for owners wanting to join all six leagues. I've had people ask to join individual leagues, but I set it up so that's it is harder to win the multi league jackpot if not in all 6 leagues. Hence trying to find owners wanting to join all 6. $100 per league goes into the multi league jackpot, so jackpot could be huge in a few years.

Please read bylaws in links to leagues in the Google spreadsheet. Yes, its $636 to join all 6 (due upon joining). Think of it as joining 6 leagues this season with drafts spread thru early July (maybe late June). Variations in leagues also shown on spreadsheet. Think this will be lots of fun. Come join me in all 6 and try to win the ML jackpot
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... p=drivesdk

If not on groupme already, feel free to join me here
You're invited to join my group "The Path to Startup/Orphan Groupmes" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/58080153/BWmQiEuF

You can email me, but you'll get a faster response on groupme. Plus groupme is required as that's my main way to communicate with the league.

Thanks

Marty

Emmittfan
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Series of 6 leagues (start up) $636 total leaguesafe MFL

Postby Emmittfan » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:20 am

Still have openings. In a few weeks I will be opening it up to individual leagues (i.e. don't need to join all 6). So, if interested, come join my groupme and hang out for a bit. Thanks!