24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup - FILLED!

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup - FILLED!

Postby BrentMayFF » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:49 pm

I'm looking to start a new 24 Team 2 Player copy league. I am looking for qualified owners to join.

Here are some details:
  • 24 Teams - 2 Conferences No Divisions
  • Two Player copies for the entire league. Teams cannot own more than one copy of any player.
  • PPR Scoring 1.5 for TE 1.0 for all other positions
  • 25 Active Roster / 5 Practice Squad / 5 IR (has to be on NFL IR)
  • Regular Season is 12 Weeks. 6 Teams from each conference will make playoffs. Seeding is based on Victory points then PF.
  • Regular season is a doubleheader, 1 game will be against a non-conference opponent. The other game will be against a conference opponent, for weeks 1-11. Week 12 game will be a rivalry game vs a conference opponent. (Rival will be determined before the season, more details to follow)
  • Top 2 seeds from Conference get first-round byes. During Conference playoffs, the highest remaining seed shall play the lowest remaining seed. However, the highest seed has the option to choose who to play between the two lowest seeds. This must be declared in the appropriate place by Wednesday at 8 PM PT. (Details to follow)
  • Each team has the ability to sign a player off of another team's Practice Squad. However, the team that has the player on the PS has the right to block it but has to promote the player to the active roster and that player may never be on the Practice Squad again. However each team may only attempt to do this ONCE per season. If the team decides not to block it, the team will be awarded to the new team on the active roster, and may not again appear on that team's PS.
  • Starting Lineups: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex (12 Total)
  • $30 US per season, 2 seasons paid upfront.
  • Startup will include Rookie Picks (as custom players) and Rookie Draft will be held 2-3 weeks after the NFL Draft.
  • Trophies - Awarded during the Rivalry game. Trophies will contain small perks for winners the following year. as well as a small cash bonus.
  • FAAB will be used, each team will get $1000 in FAAB for the entire year when Bidding starts after the new year.
  • Startup draft will be snake and randomized by MFL.
  • Planning on using LeagueSafe or similar to handle money.
  • Will be hosted on MFL
  • Will use Slack or a similar app for communication. Required.
  • No IDP/Devy/Bonus Scoring ever!
Feel like I'm leaving some things out, but that should be most of it. I'd also say I'm somewhat flexible on some of the items, would be open to listening to tweaks if a good argument was to be made, but I think for the most part I'm happy with them as they are.

You can find a sheet with Fees & Payout structure here, along with Scoring and Roster setup.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I'm looking for 23 other very active owners who are committed to being in it for the long haul. I know startup fever is going around, I've caught it myself. If you are interested you can email me at brent.may@gmail.com. Please tell me a bit about yourself and your experience in FF and dynasty. Looking for owners that don't mind taking a few minutes out to ensure we fill the league with the most and active owners we can find.

I'm hoping to have the complete rules done this weekend or early next week. Looking to do Startup right after MFL rolls over to 2020 sites.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by BrentMayFF on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FantasyFB4Life
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup Seeking Active and Dedicated Owners

Postby FantasyFB4Life » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Brent, I am interested

wesley9547
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: 24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup Seeking Active and Dedicated Owners

Postby wesley9547 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:04 pm

“Take Care of Yo’ Chicken”
Marshawn Lynch

BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby BrentMayFF » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Still have some open spots.

Here is a link to the first draft of the rules.

tpiergalski
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby tpiergalski » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:35 am

Interested. tpiergalski (at) gmail (dot) com

sydnap
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby sydnap » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 am

Brent, I'm looking for a league like this. 2x copies sounds fun...

BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby BrentMayFF » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:39 pm

FantasyFB4Life wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:02 pm Brent, I am interested
Hey, I sent you a message on Friday but it doesn't look like you read it. Email me at brent.may@gmail.com if you still are interested
tpiergalski wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:35 am Interested. tpiergalski (at) gmail (dot) com
Sent an email!
sydnap wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:23 am Brent, I'm looking for a league like this. 2x copies sounds fun...
Got your email!

BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby BrentMayFF » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:54 am

Have about 6 spots still open, email me at brent.may@gmail.com if you are interested.

BrentMayFF
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup - Six Spots Left

Postby BrentMayFF » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:25 pm

6 Open Spots left!

Shaneskladany
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 24 Team - 2 Player Copy SF 2TE Premium Startup - Six Spots Left

Postby Shaneskladany » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 pm

2 QB te premium
QB: Ryan Tannehill, Jameis Winston
RB: Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Austin Ekeler, Kenyan Drake, Phillip Lindsay
WR: Davante Adams, Chris Godwin, Calvin Ridley, Michael Gallup, Julian Edelman, AB, Robby Anderson
TE: Zach Ertz, Noah Fant, Kyle Rudolph
2020: 1.02 1.07 and 1.11