Here are some details:
- 24 Teams - 2 Conferences No Divisions
- Two Player copies for the entire league. Teams cannot own more than one copy of any player.
- PPR Scoring 1.5 for TE 1.0 for all other positions
- 25 Active Roster / 5 Practice Squad / 5 IR (has to be on NFL IR)
- Regular Season is 12 Weeks. 6 Teams from each conference will make playoffs. Seeding is based on Victory points then PF.
- Regular season is a doubleheader, 1 game will be against a non-conference opponent. The other game will be against a conference opponent, for weeks 1-11. Week 12 game will be a rivalry game vs a conference opponent. (Rival will be determined before the season, more details to follow)
- Top 2 seeds from Conference get first-round byes. During Conference playoffs, the highest remaining seed shall play the lowest remaining seed. However, the highest seed has the option to choose who to play between the two lowest seeds. This must be declared in the appropriate place by Wednesday at 8 PM PT. (Details to follow)
- Each team has the ability to sign a player off of another team's Practice Squad. However, the team that has the player on the PS has the right to block it but has to promote the player to the active roster and that player may never be on the Practice Squad again. However each team may only attempt to do this ONCE per season. If the team decides not to block it, the team will be awarded to the new team on the active roster, and may not again appear on that team's PS.
- Starting Lineups: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 TE, 1 SF, 3 Flex (12 Total)
- $30 US per season, 2 seasons paid upfront.
- Startup will include Rookie Picks (as custom players) and Rookie Draft will be held 2-3 weeks after the NFL Draft.
- Trophies - Awarded during the Rivalry game. Trophies will contain small perks for winners the following year. as well as a small cash bonus.
- FAAB will be used, each team will get $1000 in FAAB for the entire year when Bidding starts after the new year.
- Startup draft will be snake and randomized by MFL.
- Planning on using LeagueSafe or similar to handle money.
- Will be hosted on MFL
- Will use Slack or a similar app for communication. Required.
- No IDP/Devy/Bonus Scoring ever!
You can find a sheet with Fees & Payout structure here, along with Scoring and Roster setup.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
I'm looking for 23 other very active owners who are committed to being in it for the long haul. I know startup fever is going around, I've caught it myself. If you are interested you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell me a bit about yourself and your experience in FF and dynasty. Looking for owners that don't mind taking a few minutes out to ensure we fill the league with the most and active owners we can find.
I'm hoping to have the complete rules done this weekend or early next week. Looking to do Startup right after MFL rolls over to 2020 sites.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them.
Thanks for looking!