My orphan team is available, leaving the league due to other time constraints on my end.

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Gooner4life
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

My orphan team is available, leaving the league due to other time constraints on my end.

Postby Gooner4life » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:16 am

$70 with 35 of that refunding me as I have to find my own replacement and 35 into leaguesafe. You can choose to keep the roster below or enter the dispersal draft, not sure what those assets are as I am not the commish.

The league is world cup themed with 96 teams all able to trade with one another. Big pot in year 4, this team is in a very generous division to win yearly division title also. Superflex with 11 starters and a devy component of a 1 round devy draft each season. This team will have about the 1.08 in rookie picks and a high 1.02 devy pick in the drafts.

Roster is:
QB: Russ Wilson, Cam, Roethlisberger, Kyle Allen, Rosen

RB: Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Ballage, Gio Bernard, Justin Jackson, Marshawn, Bilal Powell, Lat Murray, Jamaal Williams, Chris Thompson, Travis Homer, McKinnon, Rodney Anderson

WR: Brandin Cooks, Diggs, Lockett, Agholor, Bourne, Corey Davis, Paul Richardson, Steven Sims, Snead

TE: Andrews, Rudolph, Dissly, Hurst, Doyle, Ryan Griffin, Drew Sample

Devys: JK Dobbins, Eno Benjamin