Dynasty 2020

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cbee
Rookie
Rookie

Dynasty 2020

Postby cbee » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:23 pm

We will be heading into our 12th year in 2020!!

We are a Dynasty Football League that also incorporates keepers, PPR and an IDP style format.

This league allows members to take on all the roles of a NFL general manager with drafting, trading, releasing, adding, tagging, keeping players and making key offseason moves required to build a successful franchise!
If you have tried standard fantasy football leagues your entire life and have been somewhat unsatisfied for reasons you cant control...i can assure you this is a completely different experience.
Our Champion earns the right to receive a one of a kind Vince Lombardi trophy. Runner up receives a personalized stunning replica of either the Lamar hunt trophy or George s. Halas trophy.

Our Entry fee is currently $66.
We look for owners who want to play for something other than money.

Please visit our site to browse around. If your like most of us then the time to think about your fantasy football future is now because it's NEVER too early. I guarantee you this is a can't miss league to be a part of.

My cell # 757-842-0013.
My email: nflleaguecommish@gmail.com
Please reply to me only if this peaks your interest, or text me, whatever you prefer. I have no issues.
I'm a firm believer in finding the RIGHT guys to improve the league, it is an absolute MUST!

Seattle and Tennessee are available.

League site: http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/38190#0

Thanks for your time.
-rey