Multi sport fantasy; Trilogy Vision

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Patcakess
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Multi sport fantasy; Trilogy Vision

Postby Patcakess » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 pm

Wondering if there’s 11 people willing to be part of a group that plays fantasy in the 3 major sports in us.

Football
Basketball
Baseball

(Hell if there’s other sports to add Id be willing, hockey, soccer, something to discuss but mainly just the 3)

I’d like to throw it out there and see if anyone is willing to be a part of this. I don’t have anything ready but if I can get the interest I’d be willing to come up with a set of bylaws to include all sports and leagues. Intertwine them in some way? Not sure, again I can’t possibly be the only one that has thought of doing this. This would take a tremendous amount of commitment and not for your soso once a week fantasy player.
I won’t just send out random invites to it, the spots will have to be chosen carefully and it won’t take one summer to gather everyone.

May take a while but if you’re interested please send an email to patrickffranco@yahoo.com titled:

Trilogy Vision

Include some info of your fantasy experience, your favorite teams of your favorite sports to watch, favorite players, worst losses in fantasy either blown out or by .1 points.. just anything that you think makes you a candidate to join