Join the Silk Road! 96 team dynasty startup draft. SF. TE Prem. MFL, $30/year, Leaguesafe

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
amy
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Join the Silk Road! 96 team dynasty startup draft. SF. TE Prem. MFL, $30/year, Leaguesafe

Postby amy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Hey everyone! Are you looking for a new dynasty football league with a ton of trading? My other 96 team league had 2,300 trades in its first year and I loved it so much, I'm doing another massive startup: Silk Road Dynasty League!

38 player rosters, no taxi, no IR spots

11 starters: 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 superflex, 6 flex

PPR, TE premium, superflex

FAAB waivers

All-play regular season with H2H finals

$30/year via LeagueSafe, 100% payouts less MFL fee

League communication through Slack

You can trade with any other team so if you like trading, you’ll love this league.

Fee due date: July 21, 2019 (first two years of fees due in year 1, so $60) - once everyone is paid, I'll open up trading so hoping to get paid in full earlier than this if at all possible

Startup draft kicks off July 25, 2019

I believe all-play is the ideal way to determine which team is the best and also love the fun and mystery of head-to-head playoffs so this is a hybrid league which uses all-play during the regular season and a cool playoff format that results in head-to-head matchups. See a picture of a playoff bracket in the appendix of the rules.

Here's a link to the full rules. If you're interested, please fill out this form.

There are just a few spots left, shaping up to be a great group!

Edit with Update: The league is now full but still waiting on people to pay. If you'd like to be on the waitlist, please fill out the form above. Thank you!
Last edited by amy on Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cult of Dionysus
MVP
MVP

Re: Join the Silk Road! 96 team dynasty startup draft. SF. TE Prem. MFL, $30/year, Leaguesafe

Postby Cult of Dionysus » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:14 pm

Pretty solid looking Bylaws.

Kinda surprised that you limit the trade review process to the Commissioner. Think it would be better for a two-step process, with the Commissioner determining whether a vote should take place and then a vote requiring 90% of voters to overturn. And the same number of votes could also overrule the commissioner if he/she decides not to hold a vote.

Lastly, think it would be helpful to have access to the MFL site to see how these complex/custom scoring rules play out on 2018 Player Stats. Plus, would love to see the graphics package (if any) that the league site has.

:thumbup:

amy
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Join the Silk Road! 96 team dynasty startup draft. SF. TE Prem. MFL, $30/year, Leaguesafe

Postby amy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:05 am

Appreciate you taking the time to skim the rules! I know some people like leagues with vetoes but my rules will always be no vetoes except for collusion.

There's no graphics package. All dues are paid out less MFL fees; I didn't do a holdout for graphics. Some people are discussing pitching in to buy something, but it's not anything I'm requiring. No issues with leagues that do that, but I'd rather a bigger prize pool than a pretty site.