Football - 15 Separate Leagues - FREE - 8-10 teams - Scoring Varies

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
tannerking35
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Football - 15 Separate Leagues - FREE - 8-10 teams - Scoring Varies

Postby tannerking35 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Leagues - 15 in total (Join as many as you would like)

Individual Position Leagues (3 in total)
3 leagues of 8 team individual positions one for Quarterbacks, one for Runningbacks, and one for Wide Receivers, PPR Scoring with some added scoring for each separate league.
Completely Free
QB League 3QB and 2BE, WR League 4WR and 3BE, RB League 3RB and 3BE

10 Division Gauntlet League (10 in total)
10 division Promotion and Relegation system for a 10 level fantasy challenge with 10 teams each, PPR Scoring.
Completely Free (Possible to change after S1)
Standard roster size only change is 2QB (Subject to change)

Buy in PPR Leagues $100 prize (2 in total)
2 Leagues of PPR Scoring 10 teams each
$10 buy in - $100 prize to 1st in both leagues
Roster Size = 17 with 2QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 7BE, and 2IR

All Leagues Run on ESPN Fantasy
Draft Date Undecided for all league, I like to make sure most members help pick a date together before deciding the date we draft. Staying active on the Discord channel I have made personally for this league.
I'm a very fair commissioner and hope to see you in one of my leagues this year.
I also prefer you have Discord for any league of mine that you join. If you don't have discord, it's a very simple FREE app that for chatting and having everything from league news to draft talk. Ask for me for an invite to the chat after you join.
PM me or comment below for signing up or asking questions about any of the leagues mentioned above let me know. Thank everyone and best of luck this season!
Which league(s) are you interested in joining?