Two Owners Needed for Dispersal Draft - 12 Team PPR IDP

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
toddbamford
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Two Owners Needed for Dispersal Draft - 12 Team PPR IDP

Postby toddbamford » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 am

Looking for two replacement owners for a 12-team SuperFlex PPR IDP League. The new owners will participate in a dispersal draft in mid July. Draft picks for a rookie draft will also be available. 30 round draft. The rookie draft will happen in late July. Entry fee $50. You may contribute up to $100 to have the possibility of a higher payout.

Four of the six teams in the dispersal draft are current owners who missed the playoffs last year. We’re including their teams in the dispersal draft so that more players would be available for the replacement owners to choose from.

This is the league’s fourth season and the first time we’ve had to find replacements. The former owners left because of life changes and no longer felt they could make the necessary commitment to keep the league successful. I don’t anticipate having to replace anyone else in the immediate future.

This is not a dormant league where no one makes trades. Teams in the league have made 51 trades over the past three years, an average of more than one per week during the season, and the trade deadline is active.

1.0 PPR

27 man roster, 3 man taxi squad.

16 of the top 20 rookie draft picks are available, several because of trades made last year: 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.10, 2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.04, 2.05, 2.06, 207

Weekly starting lineup: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 QB/FLEX, 2 FLEX, 1 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB.

SCORING
https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 15747&O=09

LEAGUE SETTINGS
https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 15747&O=26

DRAFT ELIGIBLE PLAYERS (currently listed as free agents)

https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... nt&L=15747

Reply here or email bammertime99@gmail.com for more information and include “Crackback” in Subject Line.

SteelerFan4Life
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Two Owners Needed for Dispersal Draft - 12 Team PPR IDP

Postby SteelerFan4Life » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 am

I was tempted in joining the league... but I have a hard time when you delete my question on your other post you made for this same league. All I asked was that you are allowing current owners to join the dispersal.. and you delete that instead of answering? Makes me wonder why...

toddbamford
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Two Owners Needed for Dispersal Draft - 12 Team PPR IDP

Postby toddbamford » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:31 am

SteelerFan4Life wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 am I was tempted in joining the league... but I have a hard time when you delete my question on your other post you made for this same league. All I asked was that you are allowing current owners to join the dispersal.. and you delete that instead of answering? Makes me wonder why...
Hi - I apologize for deleting your message. I really did not mean to do that. I was trying to update the posting and must have deleted it by accident. I updated the post this morning to include more information about the history of the league because I was getting some questions about it. Please let me know if you still want to talk about your potential interest. I would love to do so. Thanks.