Looking for an IDP/PPR/10 or 12 tm league 6pt TDs

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Enot4200
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Looking for an IDP/PPR/10 or 12 tm league 6pt TDs

Postby Enot4200 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey! I'm a 10+ year fantasy vet. I'm looking for either a startup league or an orphan team to take over. I'm active through the year thinking out the draft and moves I should make. Please let me know if you have something. I'm pretty open to different types of rules. I just don't want an auction or dispersal draft. I prefer 6pt passing TD's and a taxi squad.

TUDL
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for an IDP/PPR/10 or 12 tm league 6pt TDs

Postby TUDL » Fri May 17, 2019 12:47 pm

Still looking for a a League?
Here's our availiable Orphan's current roster and FA's availiable if you get in before June 8th.
Roster Limits: Active: 25, Taxi Squad: 10
Salary Cap: $130M

QB Wentz, Garoppolo
RB Conner, Penny, J.White, Hines
WR Beckham, Diggs, Cooks, Lockett
TE Ertz, Watson
DL Bosa, Hicks, Buckner
LB Kirksey, Z.Brown
DB H.Smith, Tartt, Amos, S.Davis
Cap Space on June 1: $62.5M

Players Availiable in Free Agency Blind Bidding...
QB Rodgers, Goff, Cousins, Ryan, Winston, Brees, Rivers
RB Freeman, Cohen, Ingram, Drake, Miller, Breida, Murray, Ekeler
WR Thomas, Adams, AJ.Green, Woods, Watkins, Boyd, Pettis, Lockett, Tate, Westbrook, Edelman, J.Brown, Sanders
TE Ebron, Hooper, Cook, McDonald, Walker, Olsen
PK Lutz, Gostkowski, Myers, Badgley, Crosby, Bryant, Gould
DL Hunter, Ford, Clowney, Flowers, Floyd, Cox, Kerrigan, Atkins, JPP, Sheard
LB J.Smith, Hicks, Warner, Kirksey, Williamson, Trevathan, Hitchens, Alonso, J.Brown
DB Neal, Mathieu, J.Johnson, S.Williams, Jefferson, McDougald, Geathers, Cyprien, M.Jenkins, Poyer, Evans, Bates, McDonald, Bethea

Enot4200
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Enot4200 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:05 pm

Yes! Can you send me a link to the rules?

TUDL
Rookie
Rookie

Postby TUDL » Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 pm

Link to TUDL rules: https://www68.myfantasyleague.com/2019/ ... 27941&O=26

THE ULTIMATE FANTASY LEAGUE began with 8 teams in 2003, called West Coast Fantasy Football at the time, with the goal of providing a truly competitive Fantasy Football experience... When the league grew to 20 teams the 'West Coast' moniker was changed to the CIVIL WAR LEAGUE. CWL league was so popular, soon CWL2 was born and itself grew to 20 teams in it's second year. So, THE ULTIMATE FANTASY LEAGUE was born from those two leagues, becoming an amazing 40 team, 4 conference league. Finally, THE ULTIMATE DYNASTY LEAGUE was imagined, using many of the same concepts that made TUFL so popular. Here's a look at the top 10 things that make the TUFL & TUDL different, and we hope better than, your average dynasty league...

Number One: We want the league to be like the NFL, with rules inspired by the NFL itself, not other fantasy leagues... which is partly why we use individual defensive players (IDP) rather than team defenses.

Number Two: Our scoring system is designed to give NFL appropriate values to players and result in NFL appropriate final scores, including the rare tie. (i.e., QBs are more valuable than RBs, RBs more than TE's, etc., and our final scores will look like 28-21, not the crazy basketball score of 154 to 126).

Number Three: A 1.5 pt home field advantage is given in the regular season and 3.0 in the playoffs to reflect the real advantage that home teams enjoy in the NFL. As in the NFL, great teams will win on the road & at home, good teams will win at home and occasionally on the road, average teams usually win at home, but often lose on the road, while truly bad teams will have trouble even winning their home games.

Number Four: Our Draft, Salary Cap & Waiver Rules, as in the NFL, are designed with parity in mind. Particularly successful in 2009 when all but one team still had a shot at the playoffs going into the final week of our regular season!

Number Five: Our Basement Round Playoffs for Draft Lotto Chips give non-playoff teams a reason to continue to play... helping to prevent non-playoff teams quitting or gifting wins to buddies near the end of the season.

Number Six: Our Stink Test Rules allow any owner to submit a poll to resolve any infraction of the rules or a blatant attempt to circumvent them, including any attempt to throw a game.

Number Seven: Our "Blind Team" Rules are designed to prevent anyone from having the unfair advantage of playing a team who's owner has quit, leaving a team which could consist of injured &/or bye week players which wouldn't be fair to the rest of the league.

Number Nine: Our NFL Playoff Bonus Round extends the fantasy season into the NFL Playoffs, giving everyone a second shot at fantasy glory & prize money with new rosters and a new type of player elimination challenge.

Number Ten: TUDL's salary cap & offseason program are designed to mimick the NFL's own offseason, making TUDL more like running an actual NFL team than you could imagine.

cbee
Rookie
Rookie

Postby cbee » Tue May 28, 2019 7:54 am

All,

Give us a look. 
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/38190#0

Might I recommend you giving an email address too.

My email: nflleaguecommish@gmail.com 

-rey