Looking for (certain types of) leagues

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Schmev22
Role Player
Role Player

Looking for (certain types of) leagues

Postby Schmev22 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:35 am

Want to pick up 1-3 more leagues before the season begins. Looking for leagues that fit this criteria:

-PPR or half PPR
-No IDP
-No superflex
-Prefer startups but will consider an orphan if the price is appropriate to the team's prospects for success.
-Looking for entry fees in the $75-150 per season range
-Prefer payout structures that aren't super top-heavy
-MFL, ESPN, RSO preferred formats (I looooove RSO)

About me: FFB obsessed since early 2000s. Dynasty since 2010. Participate in a half dozen leagues and commish 2 of them. Very active trader. Please PM me if you're looking for owners to fill leagues such as described. Thanks!

nstevens81
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Looking for (certain types of) leagues

Postby nstevens81 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:47 am

I am in need of 2 active fantasy owners looking to join a startup Salary Cap Auction league. As soon as we get 2 more paid owners for our $45 buy in league (held on Leaguesafe.com), we can start the auction.

We'll have a $500 budget for 18 players. Individual Contracts will be 1-4 years for a combined team total of 35. At the end of every year, you can extend 2 players contracts that you acquired through Free Agency.

If you're looking for a challenging pseudo-dynasty league with monetary prizes going to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and weekly high point scorers, this league is for you.

Check the league settings out from the league homepage: http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/51584#0

If you would like to join, please email me at championfantasyfball@gmail.com.

Schmev22
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Looking for (certain types of) leagues

Postby Schmev22 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Bump