12 team Superflex startup, kitchen sink

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

12 team Superflex startup, kitchen sink

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Got a few spots left for a league I'm starting up

12 team - 1QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1Superflex/2Flex

PPR

Superflex

TE Premium - 1.5 PPR

KR/PR 1/20

PPC .25

Devy (capped at 15 devy players).

All the other details are on here

http://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/61307#0

Shoot me a message with a little bit of your history and why you think you'd be good for the league. Trying to get guys who are fairly knowledgeable so the league stays competitive with all these caveats. Also active. Active is very very important.
12 Team 1QB 2RB 3WE 1TE 2Flex

QB: Mariota, Siemian, Fitzpatrick
RB: Zeke, Freeman, CJA, Morris, Ty, Jamaal Williams
WR: Arob, Diggs, Parker, Hurns, Tate, Stills, Conley, Enunwa,
TE: Ertz, Gates, Kroft, Paul

12 Team Superflex

QB: Mariota, Winston, Dak, Jimmy G
RB: Mixon, CMC, Gio, Ty, Jamaal Williams, Zenner
WR: Coleman, M Williams, Landry, Lockett, Zay, Shepard, JuJu, Woods, Mitchell, Lee, Taywan Taylor
TE: Njoku, Hooper, Higbee

manalojo@yahoo.com
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 12 team Superflex startup, kitchen sink

Postby manalojo@yahoo.com » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Interested. Sent pm.

AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 pm

bump

12 Team Superflex

WR: Coleman, M Williams, Landry, Lockett, Zay, Shepard, JuJu, Woods, Mitchell, Lee, Taywan Taylor

Spider-2 Y-Bananza
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Spider-2 Y-Bananza » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:55 am

I was going to start one of these myself, but with a salary cap. It doesn't look like you're doing the rookie/devy auction, but using the traditional picks instead. Any reason why?

Anyway, I'm interested. I'm in 5 dynasty leagues, one auction/salary cap, and I'd like to do one more startup to round things out. I love to trade, talk trades, etc. I'm generally one of the most active guys in all of my leagues (made something like 12 trades across the 4 leagues that I'm able to make offseason moves in this year), and I'm committed to the long haul. Send me an email if you need more info, svirgone86@gmail.com

AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:14 am

Spider-2 Y-Bananza wrote:I was going to start one of these myself, but with a salary cap. It doesn't look like you're doing the rookie/devy auction, but using the traditional picks instead. Any reason why?

Anyway, I'm interested. I'm in 5 dynasty leagues, one auction/salary cap, and I'd like to do one more startup to round things out. I love to trade, talk trades, etc. I'm generally one of the most active guys in all of my leagues (made something like 12 trades across the 4 leagues that I'm able to make offseason moves in this year), and I'm committed to the long haul. Send me an email if you need more info, svirgone86@gmail.com

awesome I'll send you an email

Im not doing auction because I don't really want to upset the competitive balance of the league to start and a lot of these guys havent done auction before. As fun as it is, I'd rather skip that and make sure the league is set up good to last a while from the start.

12 Team Superflex

AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:17 am

2 spots left!

12 Team Superflex

AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:56 pm

1 spot left!

12 Team Superflex

FrozenBiscuits
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby FrozenBiscuits » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:07 pm

This league is very well planned and looks great, I'm interested but a couple questions. ...on the scoring why is 20 points per every 10 kick return yards? That seems really weird. Also, 6 points per passing TD highly preferred for me personally. A TD is a TD, imo they should all be worth 6 points.
The roster setup and starting spots look great tho. I have only 1 team so far but I'm really interested in branching out, dynasty is the only way for me to play now. I'm very active and engaged but I've been combing these forums for the right league that has what I'm looking for, without any luck so far. Perhaps I'm being too selective but I'm not crazy about most of the formats guys are using.

dollarbill13
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dollarbill13 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm

FrozenBiscuits wrote:This league is very well planned and looks great, I'm interested but a couple questions. ...on the scoring why is 20 points per every 10 kick return yards? That seems really weird. Also, 6 points per passing TD highly preferred for me personally. A TD is a TD, imo they should all be worth 6 points.
The roster setup and starting spots look great tho. I have only 1 team so far but I'm really interested in branching out, dynasty is the only way for me to play now. I'm very active and engaged but I've been combing these forums for the right league that has what I'm looking for, without any luck so far. Perhaps I'm being too selective but I'm not crazy about most of the formats guys are using.
Not sure if there was originally an error but it's set at 1 pt for 20 return yards now. IMO, 6 pt passing TDs is excessive in a superflex league. QBs are already highly valued.

EAK INC.
Role Player
Role Player

Postby EAK INC. » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:54 pm

PM sent!!!!

FrozenBiscuits
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby FrozenBiscuits » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:02 am

Thanks that's a good point about the scoring diff for 2 qb

AlcoholEnthusiast
Role Player
Role Player

Postby AlcoholEnthusiast » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 pm

FrozenBiscuits wrote:This league is very well planned and looks great, I'm interested but a couple questions. ...on the scoring why is 20 points per every 10 kick return yards? That seems really weird. Also, 6 points per passing TD highly preferred for me personally. A TD is a TD, imo they should all be worth 6 points.
Hey I set this league up rather quickly and missed a few thing

Good call on the KR for TE 20 for 10. The rest PR/KR for QB/RB/WR and PR for TE was set right (1 for 20) but I must have glazed over KR for TE. It is now fixed.

With it being superflex 6 points for a passing TD is too much, especially considering it is .25 PPC so QBs who rush a few times a game will already get extra points from that.

We have 1-2 spots left if you are still interested, shoot me a PM or email rakowskipaul@gmail.com

12 Team Superflex