Bestball/Devy/IDP Start up

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
bigroddy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Bestball/Devy/IDP Start up

Postby bigroddy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm

I've been looking for something a little different than all of the leagues I'm in currently, and haven't been able to find a good fit (that wasn't snapped up right away), so I'm putting together a league.

It will be 12 teams, with 40 active roster spots and a 6 player taxi squad.
Will be 9 starters on offence, and 9 on defence, with a bestball format so you don't have to set your line up. You do however have to field a full starting line up each week.

Entry fee will be $50 + MFL fee, and all funds will be secured through LeagueSafe.

http://eskimobros.ca/bbdfl-constitution/
Scoring - http://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2016/o ... 75087&O=09

I'm looking for serious gm's that plan to stick around. I've had pretty good success in the previous leagues I've set up, with the original one having zero turnover in 3 seasons.
Last edited by bigroddy on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

BPP
Captain
Captain

Re: Bestball/Devy/IDP Start up

Postby BPP » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Possible to link to the league or provide IDP scoring?

bigroddy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby bigroddy » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:32 pm

BPP wrote:Possible to link to the league or provide IDP scoring?
Sent you a PM with the requested info. It's same scoring we use in a couple other leagues.

BPP
Captain
Captain

Postby BPP » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:30 am

bigroddy wrote:
Sent you a PM with the requested info. It's same scoring we use in a couple other leagues.
Thanks for the link. Looks like a fun league, but I prefer a bit more balance between offensive and defensive scoring.

bigroddy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby bigroddy » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:46 am

BPP wrote:
bigroddy wrote:
Thanks for the link. Looks like a fun league, but I prefer a bit more balance between offensive and defensive scoring.
Yeah...Most of the guys were new to IDP when I set up the scoring method. When I did my analysis last year, I believe it's worked out to 43% of total scoring for IDP.

I do have a couple small changes in mind prior to the start up, but wanted feedback from those in the league before doing so.