1 qb startup

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Primetime248
Rookie
Rookie

1 qb startup

Postby Primetime248 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Owner is backing out and looking for a replacement. Draft orders have already been randomized. Team picks 1.08 in the startup and 1.01! in the rookie draft

I am in the process of starting a new dynasty league and I am currently looking for owners who are ready to join a competitive league and are willing to put the time and commitment in to contribute to a successful league.

League details:

12 teams-1QB
Half ppr
QB 6 pts per td
Bonus for 100+yards RB,WR,TE
Bonus for 300+yards QB
25 player active rosters
4 taxi squad
2 IR
1 devy beginning in 2022

Starting Lineup Requirements: These can be discussed by the league.
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex(RB/WR/TE)
Flex(RB/WR/TE)
Flex(RB/WR/TE)
DST
K

2 Divisions

League fee $125. Owners will pay a year out (pay for 2021 and 2022 season) to ensure full commitment. Payouts TBD. All funds will be managed through Leaguesafe. My Fantasy League will be the host platform. The league will vote on a variety of smaller issues to round out all the details. League will use GroupMe app for communication.

Startup draft will take place sometime after the Super Bowl in February. Rookie draft will take place after the NFL draft.

Those who are looking to be fully committed to a dynasty league and help build a successful long running league reply here on the forum or send a direct message. I will ask you some questions to see if you will be a good fit for this league. Currently no spots available. This is a great opportunity to build an awesome league.

Primetime248
Rookie
Rookie

Re: 1 qb startup

Postby Primetime248 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:32 pm

Bump

49Unbeaten
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: 1 qb startup

Postby 49Unbeaten » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:05 am

Sent a DM