When I log in on my iPhone it says I am banned by IP

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
The GM
Captain
Captain

When I log in on my iPhone it says I am banned by IP

Postby The GM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:39 am

When I log in on my iPhone it says I am banned by IP but I just logged in on my PC and am posting.

Now I would not have been surprised it someone hijacked my account and started spamming ads or something so that is what I thought was happening but I can log in and I do not think I have done anything close to being ban worthy so can ya'll help a brutha out?

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: When I log in on my iPhone it says I am banned by IP

Postby monkeybones » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:53 am

One of my buddies, Dionosys, is getting the same message. Any help is appreciated because he's one of the moderators of the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy league forum.

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby monkeybones » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:55 am

monkeybones wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:53 am One of my buddies, Dionosys, is getting the same message. Any help is appreciated because he's one of the moderators of the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy league forum.
Actually, I'm getting the exact same message on my iPhone but I'm obviously able to log in on a PC.

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:01 am

Hey all, obviously this is not by design, appear to be having some issues.
I have changed a setting and cleared / reset the server cache, please let me know if the issue is still occurring or if it appears to be resolved.
Thanks!

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Postby dlf_jaronf » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:31 am

Hi everyone, I received this issue this morning as well and everything looks good to go. Please reply here or send me a PM if you continue to have issues. Thanks!