DLF Data Analytics

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

DLF Data Analytics

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed May 01, 2019 11:55 am

Continuing a string of new services & products for 2019...

We are very excited to announce the impending release of a new suite of DLF Data Analytics tools!

Per usual, the community here in the DLF Forum is the first to preview this new resource. Initially created by Addison Hayes & Ryan McDowell, and since then heavily modified & improved by Tan Ho & Joe Sydlowski.

This first set of tools focuses on ADP analytics. These ADP tools will also incorporate, for the first time, archived DLF Dynasty Rankings data, dating back to 2014. We've been accumulating ranking data but have never done anything with it... until now! This data will be incorporated into some of the tools on this data analytics app.

More tools and features are in the works. For now, this resource will remain free. At some point this will likely go behind the paywall, but there is no firm date set for that to happen. We're still in the testing and development stage, working through any issues and tweaking the functionality. We look forward to feedback and suggestions from the DLF and dynasty community!

Special thanks to Tan and Joe for their expertise in this area, and just taking this project and running with it! They are both super talented, super nice guys!

You can check out the DLF Data Analytics tools here;

https://data.dynastyleaguefootball.com/adp-app/

Keep in mind, there is a bit of a delay as the site loads for the first time. This is normal. Please be patient.

Finally, a special thank you to all of you who are DLF Premium Members! Your support enables us to not only continually improve our existing services, but directly impacts our ability to provide new features like this, like the DLF Trade Analyzer, the Draft Prospect Video Library, and so much more. Without you, we simply could not do all of this. So thank you!

DelawareRiverEagles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: DLF Data Analytics

Postby DelawareRiverEagles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:01 am

This seems pretty dope! Thanks so much. I'll check it out and let you know what I think.

DelawareRiverEagles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DelawareRiverEagles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:42 am

So I waited for the site to load and it never really did. Not sure if there is an issue on my end or something on the other end, but I thought I would at least report it back to you.

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Hmmm... seems to be loading OK in two different browsers. Can you try again - maybe with a different browser? Thanks!

DelawareRiverEagles
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby DelawareRiverEagles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:52 pm

dlf_kenm wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Hmmm... seems to be loading OK in two different browsers. Can you try again - maybe with a different browser? Thanks!
Good Call. It works now. Thanks!