After many months of work by our crack development team*, DLF is proud to share an exciting new tool with the dynasty community - the DLF Dynasty Trade Analyzer!
The DLF Dynasty Trade Analyzer is more than just another dynasty trade calculator. It's intended to be a tool to help owners make well informed trade decisions, with as much relevant context as possible. The goal of the Trade Analyzer is less about telling an owner "Yes make this trade" or "don't make this trade", but more about providing an owner with all of the info needed to make a well informed trade decision.
This is the first iteration of this tool - there is much more to come. We plan to include options for IDP and Devy players, more detailed league format options, context-driven feedback and suggestions, as well as continuous refinement of the player value algorithms. The Trade Analyzer will be free for the first couple of months as we continue some of this development before going behind the paywall on August 1st.
Here are a few notes to consider when using this trade tool;
- There is an FAQ's page which should answer most questions about this tool.
- Player values are drawn from Rankings, ADP, as well as recent rel-world trade data to help influence player value.
- You can select either 1QB or 2QB/Superflex league trade scenarios.
- Currently IDP players, Kickers and Devy Players are not available as trade options.
- The rookie pick value adjustment slider is intended to give an owner the ability to nudge rookie draft pick values a bit in one direction or another depending on specific league or team considerations, like a league or owner which over-values or under-values draft picks; or if an owner who is in win now or rebuild mode, etc.
- The Package Value Adjustment is designed to mitigate the effects of 'spamming' one side of a trade with a bunch of players or draft picks in order to make up value of a more valuable player on the other side.
- The Related Dynasty Trades keys on trades involving the most valuable asset from either side of the trade. Sometimes it will not find a matching trade, but we do include a link out to the trade finder to search for more trades.
- We pull up to three of the most recent news items and DLF articles for each player in the trade so owners can make sure they know the latest news before making a decision.
Player values are directly tied to market value and as such can change daily. In addition, we provide additional contextual information to help you understand all facets of the trade - current ADP and ranking values, historical ADP trends, recent similar trades, and recent news items from all over the industry for all involved players. All of this information is provided to help you make quick, well informed decisions.
OK, enough talk. Here's the link. Test it out, kick the tires, have fun. And please feel free to share your feedback.
And thank you for being a part of the best dynasty community on the planet!
Go To the DLF Trade Analyzer
* Our crack development team includes;
Mike MacGregor, @DraftBuddy who coded the entire application
Michael Zingone, @FFzinger who created the player and trade value algorithm
Additional valuable contributions by;
Tan Ho, @_TanHo
Joe Sydlowski, @JoeSydlowskiFF
Peter Howard, @pahowdy