Welcome New Moderators!

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Welcome New Moderators!

Postby dlf_jaronf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:10 am

Included with DLF's new class of writers are two moderators who are also familiar "faces": dlf_mikeh (formerly MEuRaH) and ArrylT (formerly ArrylT). These guys know their way around the forum, and will help with cleaning up (deleting old threads, moving threads in wrong subforums/addressing Reported threads, de-escalating and getting back on topic, etc.). They'll help make this forum even better. Welcome guys!

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Welcome New Moderators!

Postby Paul717 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 am

Very cool. I've seen and appreciated many of their posts. Being somewhat new myself, it's very cool that DLF gives these opportunities to long time contributors. Bravo.
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson, Joshua Dobbs, Sean Clifford
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Xavier Gipson, Xavier Hutchinson
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: All my picks except 3rd rounder

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol:

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Postby dlf_jaronf » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Paul717 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:15 am Very cool. I've seen and appreciated many of their posts. Being somewhat new myself, it's very cool that DLF gives these opportunities to long time contributors. Bravo.
I completely agree. They're both great choices, and I respect the DLF owners for "promoting from within" the ranks of our knowledgeable and active forum contributors.

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:49 pm

I'm just happy to be able to give back to a community that's given me so much. Thank you for the opportunity.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:04 pm

Basically what he said. Just with a Canadian accent. ;)
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

kadun2
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby kadun2 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:26 am

Congrats guys!
A positive move for the forum for sure!