Can you have a contest for existing members

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
millworkguy
Captain
Captain

Can you have a contest for existing members

Postby millworkguy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 pm

You keep having contests for re-tweeting, and signing up for additional years, where is the love for those of us who are already here....?

I don't do facebook, don't do social media, old school fan of whats good and works...
PPR IDP Contract Cap:
ConF (16 Team)
DAF (16 team)
DW2- Co-Commish (16 Team)

PPR IDP Salary Cap:
Hardcore - LAC (32 team)
T1 - Commish (12 team)
T2 - Commish (16 Team)

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Can you have a contest for existing members

Postby skip » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:43 pm

millworkguy wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 pm You keep having contests for re-u, and signing up for additional years, where is the love for those of us who are already here....?

I don't do facebook, don't do social media, old school fan of whats good and works...
I'm not a member and support this idea. I don't do Facebook or any social media either.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Re: Can you have a contest for existing members

Postby dlf_ericd » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:42 am

millworkguy wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 pm You keep having contests for re-tweeting, and signing up for additional years, where is the love for those of us who are already here....?

Thanks for the post. We try to do all sorts of contests, including ones for existing members. The recent jersey giveaways have been open to current subscribers as well, all it takes is extending your current subscription. Obviously, we are doing everything we can to continue to grow the site, which means we try to spread the word as much as possible.

The Saquon Barkley jersey promotion we're currently running doesn't include anything related to social media, either. If you tend to be more old school, letting your league mates personally know about DLF is a great way of helping us grow that accomplishes the same thing.

We appreciate your support! We'll keep looking at ways to reward current and new subscribers going forward.

Eric
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball