DLF - New Partnership - FREE Year!

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_jeffh
Administrator

DLF - New Partnership - FREE Year!

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:26 am

Happy Friday all you DLF'ers!

You know I've been here in the past continually asking for you to support what we're doing here at DLF. For those of you that are a Premium Member already, we can't thank you enough for supporting us financially. For those of you that haven't yet tried our Premium service but like to call the DLF forum your home, we thank you too.

But here is an opportunity to step up and support DLF regardless of your current membership status:

https://dynastyleaguefootball.com/draftkings-promotion/

Today is day-one of our new partnership with DraftKings.com and we couldn't be more excited. Any new registration and $10 deposit not only allows you to try DraftKings but also nets you a FREE year of DLF Premium! But don't worry, you are still supporting DLF in a big way as they compensate DLF for each new registration. In fact, it's the absolute best way to support DLF.

I can't impress upon you all enough how important your financial support of this site is to us. We work extremely hard to attract and retain the very best writers and analysts in the dynasty community and also strive to have tools and utilities that help you gain an advantage in your leagues. Costs continue to rise and we're doing everything we can to keep our cost to you as low as possible. And this is all done with our very foundational pillars of: Ethics, Honesty, Integrity and Customer Service. Those pillars were present on the first day DLF was launched and they will be with us until the last.

These value pillars are WHO WE ARE, not what we're trying to be and we know that is very different from what you'll find out there today!

So, whether you are a Premium member or a forum user that calls DLF home, please check out our new partnership and support what we're doing here! We can't do what we do without the support of our Premium members! If you are currently a member, your membership will be extended a year. If you are a new member, you will have 365 days of Premium service from the day your account is set up.

Thank you all!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: DLF - New Partnership - FREE Year!

Postby FantasyFreak » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:52 am

So I decided to try it out I set up an account, what is the next step? Do I get sent something in my e-mail?
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:37 am

Yes, you will receive an email within 24-36 hours with your DLF Membership information. If you already have an account, the full one year membership will be added on to the end of your existing membership.

lake3711
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby lake3711 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:30 am

So I already had a DraftKings account. I went on DraftKings and added $10 to my account, but once you are in the DraftKings app, it doesn’t seem to make a circular reference back to DLF.

How does DLF know that I just deposited $10 in my DraftKings account?
12 Team PPR, QB 6points Pass TD, Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1flex

QB: Justin Herbert, Sam Darnold
RB: Saquon Barkley, Rhamondre Stevenson, D'Andre Swift, Javonte Williams, Jamaal Williams, D'Onta Foreman
WR: DK Metcalf, Christian Watson, Nuk Hopkins, Keenan Allen, Brandon Aiyuk, Gabe Davis
TE: Greg Dulcich, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:27 am

DraftKings will only notify us if it's a new account or under a new email address. If you already have an account and deposit to that account it will not be eligible.