DLF Player Profile Pages

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
fezzyfezz
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

DLF Player Profile Pages

Postby fezzyfezz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Any ETA on when the player profile pages will be back up? Seems like they've been down for weeks now, just curious as to when we can expect those to be put back up.

thanks!

dlf_jaronf
Administrator

Re: DLF Player Profile Pages

Postby dlf_jaronf » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:29 pm

I'll forward this along to the bosses to advise. Thanks for reaching out!

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:32 pm

Thanks for asking. We're very close to getting them back online, we've just been encountering a few unexpected challenges every step of the way. Very sorry for the delays all, we'll have them back as soon as possible. This is our #1 development priority at the moment.

Thanks for your patience!

KM

fezzyfezz
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby fezzyfezz » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 am

Awesome, thanks for the feedback! Looking forward to the new look when it gets released!

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:03 pm

The new player pages are (finally) up and running, btw. I know it was a long haul, but we had to recreate them completely from scratch, and we did so with an emphasis on mobile compatibility.

http://apps.dynastyleaguefootball.com/p ... ulio_Jones

Please keep in mind, these are merely the ground floor. We have a lot of plans to further develop, refine and improve these as a resource. Lots more to come. But at least for now... they are back.

Thanks for your patience!

KM

FFHawk12
Rookie
Rookie

Postby FFHawk12 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:58 am

Had couple suggestions about the new player pages.

1. Love that recent trades are included. Only issue is when it's a large deal (say full team for full team) and you are down below reading rankings etc it expands the page so what you've been reading is no longer visible, so you scroll to find where you were and then it collapses and you've got the same issue. Minor inconvenience but something to look into as you guys improve the player pages.

2. It's great that the date the rankings were updated are included, one thing I would love to see is the date the comments were written. You can tell some of them are six months old at least.

Take Eddie Lacy for example, updated 1/4.
"It will be interesting to see the breakdown of touches in SEA as Lacy's style is similar to Rawls"

I just feel like this wasn't written on January 4th, unless this gentleman is seeing something I am not haha.

Great work guys!
12 Team 26 Players 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX
Rodgers GB | McCarron CIN | McCown NYJ
Hyde SF | Mack IND | Foreman HOU | Thompson WAS | Darkwa NYG | McKissic SEA
Adams GB | Hilton IND | Thielen MIN | Baldwin SEA | Agholor PHI | Richardson SEA | Samuel CAR | Sanu ATL | Jo.Brown ARI | Hollins PHI | Stewart NYJ | Carroo MIA | Latimer DEN | Robinson KC | Moore BAL
Kelce KC | Henry LAC
2018 Picks
1.06 | 2.11
2019 Picks
1st | 2nd | 2nd | 4th | 5th