Congratulations

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks guys for all of your kind words, they are much appreciated!

I'm excited that Jeff, Ken M, and Ken K have given me the opportunity to expand my role here on this great site. First off I'm surely no "expert" as those of you that play in leagues with me can surely attest :oops: but have been pretty successful in my 17 year fantasy football career. I've been the commissioner of my local league for 17 years and am currently involved in seven leagues.

This site has some of the best dynasty fantasy football minds on the planet, I truly believe that. It's something that I'm proud to be a part of and take very seriously. It's been nice to see the site evolve into what it is today. We are not just a message board as the guys have done a great job with the Home Page articles since the new format has allowed easier access. If you add in the recent additions of the "DLF Chat", "Strategic Rankings", and the brand new "DLF Store" the site has really turned into a one stop shop so to speak!

There's more great things on the horizon too so stay tuned...

If there's anything that you need please feel free to shoot me a PM, I'm around a lot.

Mark

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Re: Congratulations

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 am

Just a note regarding this, Mark's designation has been changed to Global Moderator, which is more specifically what we all had in mind regarding his role. This is not in any way a demotion or a reflection of anything negative at all, just fine tuning some permissions and abilities. Thanks Mark!

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Congratulations

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:51 am

dlf_kenm wrote:Just a note regarding this, Mark's designation has been changed to Global Moderator, which is more specifically what we all had in mind regarding his role. This is not in any way a demotion or a reflection of anything negative at all, just fine tuning some permissions and abilities. Thanks Mark!
I love the new shade of green, thanks Ken! :D