Any Promo codes available?

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
SteveMaddensShoes
Legend
Legend

Any Promo codes available?

Postby SteveMaddensShoes » Sun May 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Sorry, I'm trying to save some money and was wondering if there are any 50% off codes or similar at the moment? I would like a full membership(never had one) but I'm no sure I can justify the $30 at this time. I'm getting ready to make a big move from MO to Florida and trying to save $$. Sorry to be cheap :/
TEAM 1 - 12 man SF. ppr, TEP 1.65 ppr

11 starters - QB, RB(2) WR(3) TE, SF, Flex(3)

Stroud, Kyler, Bryce Young, Anthony Richardson, Minshew, Trey Lance, Dalton l, Mike White

Breece, Achane, AJ Dillon, Justice Hill, Evan Hull, Chris Rodgriquez

Chase, Lamb, Waddle, Olave, London Drake, Demario Davis, Jake Bobo

Kyle Pitts, Mark Andrews, Kincaid, Schoonmaker

24 picks - 1x2, 3,4,5

Team 2-
12 man SF, .25ppc, .5ppr rbs, 1 ppr wr, 1.5 ppr TE

Joe Burrow, Trevor Lawerence, Jake Haehner, Jake Browning

JT, Kendre Miller,, K Ingram, Ty Chandler, Michael Carter, Kenny Macintosh, Sean Tucker

Puka, Rondale, Mooney, Wan’dale, Terrace Marshall, DPJ, Justyn Ross, Xavier Hutchinson,

Kyle Pitts, Luke Musgrave, Juwan Johnson, Darnell Washington, Jelani Woods, Elijah Higgins

24 - 1st x 3, 2nd x 2, 4th x 3 ,5

dlf_jules
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Any Promo codes available?

Postby dlf_jules » Mon May 09, 2016 5:08 am

The Fanduel promotion is ongoing: http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dlf-fa ... ial-offer/

That's the only one right now.
Download the 2019 Cohort Report for free today!

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Tue May 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Correct, $10 is the cheapest in to a DLF Premium Membership. Just get yourself a FanDuel account for $10 and you'll have a full year of access.

Thanks!

KM

James Rustler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby James Rustler » Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 pm

dlf_jules wrote:The Fanduel promotion is ongoing: http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dlf-fa ... ial-offer/

Can I get a promo code for having an awesome online handle that references a joke that no one remembers?

In all seriousness I don't know how to buy the subscription. I had a really bad experience with my PayPal account many years ago and will never use it again. I only have amex and mastercard, no visa.

The misses disapproves of dfs..I'm already a degenerate ff player in too many leagues to want to disclose.
10 Team 2 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 2 Superflex, k, Defense:
PPR, big game bonuses, big play bonuses, high volume bonuses (30 completions, 30 carries, receptions)
Brown Town Band
QB: C. Newton, B. Osweiler
RB: D. Johnson, Ezekiel Elliot
WR: Mike Evans, A. Cooper, Devante Parker
Flex: J. Langford, P. Dorsett
TE: Ebron
Bench: Teddy 2 gloves, Mckinnon, Zeck Zenner, T. Coleman. S. Diggs 2016: 1.01, 2.01, 2.02, 3.01, 4.01. 2017: 4 1sts, 3 2nds

2016 predictions: was too long, here's a link. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=122933&p=1065590#p1065590

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue May 10, 2016 5:15 pm

James Rustler wrote:
dlf_jules wrote:The Fanduel promotion is ongoing: http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/dlf-fa ... ial-offer/

Can I get a promo code for having an awesome online handle that references a joke that no one remembers?

In all seriousness I don't know how to buy the subscription. I had a really bad experience with my PayPal account many years ago and will never use it again. I only have amex and mastercard, no visa.

The misses disapproves of dfs..I'm already a degenerate ff player in too many leagues to want to disclose.
I paid for my via MasterCard and had no problem, at $10 with this promo it's a steal
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

James Rustler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby James Rustler » Tue May 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Coogan23 wrote:
James Rustler wrote:

I paid for my via MasterCard and had no problem, at $10 with this promo it's a steal
The 10 bucks isnt the problem. I was way too into dfs 2 years ago and got put on probation. Won some cash but man that is too addictive
PPR, big game bonuses, big play bonuses, high volume bonuses (30 completions, 30 carries, receptions)
Brown Town Band
Bench: Teddy 2 gloves, Mckinnon, Zeck Zenner, T. Coleman. S. Diggs 2016: 1.01, 2.01, 2.02, 3.01, 4.01. 2017: 4 1sts, 3 2nds

2016 predictions: was too long, here's a link. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=122933&p=1065590#p1065590

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue May 10, 2016 6:50 pm

James Rustler wrote: The 10 bucks isnt the problem. I was way too into dfs 2 years ago and got put on probation. Won some cash but man that is too addictive
To be honest I used that FD promo and I haven't even logged back into my FanDuel account since creating it that day, I only created it for the cheap promo... but if you do have a problem then I would just stay away haha.

In my mind DFS sucks and is 100% gambling, definitely not "fantasy" like
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

#WhoDat

James Rustler
Role Player
Role Player

Postby James Rustler » Tue May 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Coogan23 wrote:
James Rustler wrote: The 10 bucks isnt the problem. I was way too into dfs 2 years ago and got put on probation. Won some cash but man that is too addictive
To be honest I used that FD promo and I haven't even logged back into my FanDuel account since creating it that day, I only created it for the cheap promo... but if you do have a problem then I would just stay away haha.

In my mind DFS sucks and is 100% gambling, definitely not "fantasy" like
It's like fantasy football slot machines. For the ADD types it's 100% amazing.

I'll get it figured out, I'm not too worried about it. Easily a great buy at 10 or 30 bucks. If you bet on fantasy and even redraft, they provide IMO the best analysis of the game. I'll look into the visa stripe thing.

Edit: I can't believe I didn't know what Visa Stripe is. I guess that is when you know you are old. I assumed it was a credit card and was just like wtf don't they take Amex.
Brown Town Band

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed May 11, 2016 1:24 pm

Like Coogan said, they do take MC, but I'm not sure about Amex. :-(

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Mon May 16, 2016 4:11 pm

It's a great promo but unfortunately it has to be a NEW account. I tried my hand at daily with a few bucks at the beginning of last season so I'm not eligible for the discount.
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon May 16, 2016 4:17 pm

GridironGuerilla wrote:It's a great promo but unfortunately it has to be a NEW account. I tried my hand at daily with a few bucks at the beginning of last season so I'm not eligible for the discount.
Just create a new account...... Please tell me you did not already think about that lol
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 am

Coogan23 wrote:
GridironGuerilla wrote:It's a great promo but unfortunately it has to be a NEW account. I tried my hand at daily with a few bucks at the beginning of last season so I'm not eligible for the discount.
Just create a new account...... Please tell me you did not already think about that lol
That would be dishonest Coogan. :angel:
"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

Guv
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Guv » Wed May 18, 2016 8:09 am

I signed up yesterday and still nothing...
Does anyone know if it really takes 48 hours for the offer to come through?

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Wed May 18, 2016 8:13 am

Usually we have those handled in 24 hours or less, but sometimes it can take up to 48 hours. It takes a bit for FanDuel to report those to us, and we typically check those once or twice a day. It is unfortunately a manual process.

Thanks!

KM

Guv
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Guv » Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

dlf_kenm wrote:Usually we have those handled in 24 hours or less, but sometimes it can take up to 48 hours. It takes a bit for FanDuel to report those to us, and we typically check those once or twice a day. It is unfortunately a manual process.

Thanks!

KM
Thanks for getting back to me...At least your response was quick. :)