Waldman Ranking List only

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Jjipp
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Waldman Ranking List only

Postby Jjipp » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:20 pm

With the understanding that I'll have some of you bitch at me and tell me just to buy the damn booklet, I'm jw if there is anywhere to get JUST Waldman's rankings in a list format. I'm in grad school and the funds are tight, so I don't really wanna shell out $20 for a pdf. If I break down the pdf by cents per page, I'm just looking for the few pages that have the rookie rankings which would probably come down to about a penny or two; I don't necessarily need any of the analysis.

Again, not trying to be "that guy" and ask for freebie handouts. I feel like some of the cost is the fact that you get all of his analysis and I'm not asking for that. Just hoping to get his list of rankings. I've seen some other threads where people have posted ESPN Insider lists, etc. so just seeing if Waldman is available.
Casterly Rock Hard
14 team, 0.5 PPR, 30-man

QB - P. Mahomes, J. Garoppolo
RB - L. Fournette, D. Cook, M. Breida, R. Freeman, Justice Hill, Dex. Williams, R. Burkhead
WR - K. Allen, S. Diggs, C. Davis, C. Kirk, Ty. Williams, Taywan Taylor, J'M Moore, A. Callaway, D. Cain, M. Boykin, B. Berrios, D. Bryant,
TE - E. Engram, V. McDonald, A. Seferian-Jenkins, G. Everett, A. Shaheen

ConnSKINS26
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Waldman Ranking List only

Postby ConnSKINS26 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Someone might, but I wouldn't. Sorry man. "Stealing" content from ESPN is easier for people to swallow than stealing from a one-man class-act like Waldman...especially since a portion of the proceeds go to charity. Thorough work like his should be supported and encouraged, not given away.

Your rookie draft probably doesn't start for over two more weeks, at least...set aside $1 or $2 a day until then and then buy the information you're looking for. We've all been poor college students at one point or another, gotta budget for the extras pal, not to be condescending.

Maybe someone else will help, just giving you the thought process of those who won't.