Farmville

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Cojo 2020
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Farmville

Postby Cojo 2020 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Ok, I am absolutely addicted to this damn Farmville game that you play through Facebook. I plant my crops every night and harvest in the mornings. Sad but true...lol. Anybody else so addicted or am I just a loser...lol?
ROCHESTER ROADKILL: 10 team league: Starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR,, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DST 1 flex RB/WR, 1 superflex QB/RB/WR/TE.

Superflex, PPR, Pass TD = 6 pts.

QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Lance, B.Young, A.Richardson, M.Cunningham
RB: Chubb, A.Jones, Bijan, Gibbs, J.Williams (DEN), Dobbins, Dillon, Z.White, T. Spears, R.Johnson, Z.Evans
WR: Lamb, Higgins, M.Brown (ARI), Ridley, Pittman, E.Moore, J.Williams (DET), Dotson, Doubs, Q.Johnston, Smith-Njigba
TE: Schultz, Kincaid
PK: Koo
DST: Chiefs. Lions
2024 picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.06, 2.06, 3.02, 3.08, 3.10
League Champion: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2022

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Farmville

Postby Pilate » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 am

Cojo 2020 wrote:Ok, I am absolutely addicted to this damn Farmville game that you play through Facebook. I plant my crops every night and harvest in the mornings. Sad but true...lol. Anybody else so addicted or am I just a loser...lol?
My wife loves this game... :lol: :lol:

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:53 am

Never heard of it!!!!! :shock: :D

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I know plenty of people addicted to the Mob Wars/Mafia Wars games 8-) Also the "GeoChallenge" game is pretty addicting too.
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

skip
GOAT
GOAT

Postby skip » Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Looked at Farmville, but wasn't really interested. I do play Mafia Wars, however.
If you can't leave at least a 20% tip, you can't afford to eat out.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 am

Pilate wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote:Ok, I am absolutely addicted to this damn Farmville game that you play through Facebook. I plant my crops every night and harvest in the mornings. Sad but true...lol. Anybody else so addicted or am I just a loser...lol?
My wife just got me into this as well. I made fun of her for weeks for playing this stupid game but now....Well lets just say I have some rice to harvest :lol: :lol:

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby blacksheep » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:13 am

hosler427 wrote:
Pilate wrote:
My wife just got me into this as well. I made fun of her for weeks for playing this stupid game but now....Well lets just say I have some rice to harvest :lol: :lol:
I was a skeptic too. Crazy how obsessed I am with it now. :lol: My schedule revolves around my harvesting now!!!! :oops:

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:18 am

highballers wrote:
hosler427 wrote:
Pilate wrote: My wife loves this game... :lol: :lol:
I was a skeptic too. Crazy how obsessed I am with it now. :lol: My schedule revolves around my harvesting now!!!! :oops:
I think we need a support group :lol:

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 am

hosler427 wrote:
highballers wrote:
hosler427 wrote: My wife just got me into this as well. I made fun of her for weeks for playing this stupid game but now....Well lets just say I have some rice to harvest :lol: :lol:
I think we need a support group :lol:
I have officially taken over the farm...oh...I need to harvest my grapes...out.

----------------
Now playing: The Black Crowes - Seeing Things

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:48 pm

You guys need help. I made fun of my sister all 4 days I was staying at her place for the weekend because she's a Farmville junkie. Apparently, half my family also needs help though. As sad as that is...

I'm proud to say that I don't use Facebook. You guys will probably thinks that's crazy but it's true! I know I'm in the minority though... so I try not to preach.
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Phish Brigade wrote:You guys need help. I made fun of my sister all 4 days I was staying at her place for the weekend because she's a Farmville junkie. Apparently, half my family also needs help though. As sad as that is...

I'm proud to say that I don't use Facebook. You guys will probably thinks that's crazy but it's true! I know I'm in the minority though... so I try not to preach.
I don't have a Facebook account either. I use my wifes to play Farmville and to look at pics of Hosler rocking it in a Tie Die Tee and a Bud Light Tall Boy.

hosler427
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby hosler427 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Pilate wrote:
Phish Brigade wrote:You guys need help. I made fun of my sister all 4 days I was staying at her place for the weekend because she's a Farmville junkie. Apparently, half my family also needs help though. As sad as that is...

I don't have a Facebook account either. I use my wifes to play Farmville and to look at pics of Hosler rocking it in a Tie Die Tee and a Bud Light Tall Boy.

Thats how I roll 8-)

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Pilate wrote:

Using your wife's Facebook account eh? That doesn't make it any better! LOL

And for the record, tie dye shirts are cool! I've been known to rock one on occasion.
:lol:
GDF3
K- Cundiff, Novak

M357's
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby M357's » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 pm

I should get a Subsidy check for all the loss/damage on my farm...although once in a while i plant a seed in my wife's soil :o

I played it for 3 days while on vacation...then realized i could be studying fantasy football instead, and never went back to it

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm

M357's wrote:I should get a Subsidy check for all the loss/damage on my farm...although once in a while i plant a seed in my wife's soil :o

I played it for 3 days while on vacation...then realized i could be studying fantasy football instead, and never went back to it
Careful with them seeds bro! When them seeds grow it can be pretty scary! LOL :lol:
GDF3
K- Cundiff, Novak