Salary Cap help

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Salary Cap help

Postby FF_Magz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 am

Hey guys, I joined my first Salary Cap league recently and was looking for some kind of link laying out the anatomy of a SC league. I remember just about every year DLF puts out that anatomy of a dynasty league, if it's the article I remember, it was widely beneficial when I started playing dynasty football. I am basically looking for a few links that can really give me a crash course on salary leagues strategy, auction draft strategy etc.

I plan on searching the web as well, but help from you guys is widely appreciated since I trust DLF's community more than a lot of others.

Are there any articles that really helped you?
Team 1 (Victory Points) - 12 Team, PPR - Start 9 1QB, 2-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-2TE, D/ST
QB: Jackson, Goff, Mac Jones,
RB: Montgomery, Gordon, Gallman, Mack, J. Patterson, K. Herbert, S. Perine, Juszczyk,;
WR: Hill, Jefferson, Metcalf, Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, K. Cole, D. Harris, Callaway , T. Patrick, F. Swain;
TE: Jonnu, Engram, Alie-Cox, Juwan Johnson;
2022: 1 (Mid), 1 (Late), 2, 4, 5
Championship: 2020

CruzinToVictory
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Salary Cap help

Postby CruzinToVictory » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 am

So I'm also new to salary cap leagues. I'm about to do the auction for my second startup this year, but I've never done them before. I found two articles a while back that actually got me interested in salary cap in the first place. They're some of the best things I've seen written on salary cap and they really gave me a lot of great ideas. Here they are:

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2012/0 ... year-plan/

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2012/0 ... trategies/

Hopefully that helps, and I'm looking forward to seeing what others have found.
Daily Fantasy Writer and Product Coordinator for RotoGrinders.

FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Postby FF_Magz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

CruzinToVictory wrote:So I'm also new to salary cap leagues. I'm about to do the auction for my second startup this year, but I've never done them before.
I know, I'm in your league lol. Thanks for the links.I'm eager to get this started.
RB: Montgomery, Gordon, Gallman, Mack, J. Patterson, K. Herbert, S. Perine, Juszczyk,;
WR: Hill, Jefferson, Metcalf, Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, K. Cole, D. Harris, Callaway , T. Patrick, F. Swain;

CruzinToVictory
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby CruzinToVictory » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Haha! I didn't even look at the name before I posted. I just directly helped a competitor! :P
Daily Fantasy Writer and Product Coordinator for RotoGrinders.

FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Postby FF_Magz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:05 pm

CruzinToVictory wrote:Haha! I didn't even look at the name before I posted. I just directly helped a competitor! :P
Yessir haha