Ridiculous trade offers

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Crushers of rocks
Rookie
Rookie

Ridiculous trade offers

Postby Crushers of rocks » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:00 pm

We have one owner in our league that offers the worst trades on a daily basis. It's comical because we all talk about how bad is offers are. There's no negotiation either he thinks he's giving you good offers. Here's a list of offer he's sent in the last month

Give Hernandez to get Gonzalez and Charles
Give 2 second rd rookie picks for Forte
Give a 2014 6th rd rookie pick for Hillman
Give 2 2013 second rd rookie picks and a 2014 first rd pick for Foster
Give a 2014 4th rd rookie pick for Vereen

The Hernandez trade was the first time I've heard him actually trading a player.
12 team PPR/IDP/Return Yards/30 roster/13 PS
1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1WR/TE,1WR/RB,1DE,1LB,1DB,3DE/LB/DB,1K
QB:Luck/Foles
RB:Mccoy/Spiller/Charles/Mcfadden/AP/Franklin/Micheal/Robinson
WR:Welker/Marshall/Nelson/Givens/AJG/DJAX//Randle/Jeffery/Wright/Thompkins/Boyce
TE:Pitta/Housler
DE:Johnson/M.Williams
LB:Butler/Willis/Kueleche/Ogeltree/Worrilow
DB:Chancellor/Pollard
K: Crosby/Walsh

WZA
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Ridiculous trade offers

Postby WZA » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 pm

The Hernandez trade isn't that bad. Gonzo is a one year rental player so he basically has zero dynasty value. So it comes down to Hernandez for Charles. Personally I would rather have Charles, but it all depends on team need. Maybe counter with an addition pick to get some value for for Gonzo...

The rest of the trades are horrendous

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 pm

WZA wrote:The Hernandez trade isn't that bad. Gonzo is a one year rental player so he basically has zero dynasty value. So it comes down to Hernandez for Charles. Personally I would rather have Charles, but it all depends on team need. Maybe counter with an addition pick to get some value for for Gonzo...

I'm reading the bad offerer is on the the left side of these.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

WZA wrote:The Hernandez trade isn't that bad. Gonzo is a one year rental player so he basically has zero dynasty value. So it comes down to Hernandez for Charles. Personally I would rather have Charles, but it all depends on team need. Maybe counter with an addition pick to get some value for for Gonzo...

Every single trade he mentioned is horrendous. The Hernandez for Gonzo/Charles deal is unbearably bad. Honestly, that's up there as one of the worst offers I've ever seen.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:56 pm

dynastyninja wrote:

Every single trade he mentioned is horrendous. The Hernandez for Gonzo/Charles deal is unbearably bad. Honestly, that's up there as one of the worst offers I've ever seen.
Worst ever, no. Really bad, heck yes. I can't stand people who send offers like this, but I guess it's part of the game.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:59 pm

dlf_tims wrote:
dynastyninja wrote:

Worst ever, no. Really bad, heck yes. I can't stand people who send offers like this, but I guess it's part of the game.
I really don't mind people sending offers in their favor, but these offers are so bad.

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:02 pm

dynastyninja wrote: I really don't mind people sending offers in their favor, but these offers are so bad.
I do mind. I feel like they are trying to pull something over on me which is insulting.

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:05 pm

dlf_tims wrote:
dynastyninja wrote: I really don't mind people sending offers in their favor, but these offers are so bad.
I do mind. I feel like they are trying to pull something over on me which is insulting.
I feel like it's rarely ever meant as an insult. No need to get taken aback by it (that's how I see it).

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm

dlf_tims wrote:
dynastyninja wrote:

How about...

Freeman, Josh TBB QB;Jackson, Fred BUF RB;Cole, Trent PHI LB;Foster, Mason TBB LB;Kerrigan, Ryan WAS LB
for
Newton, Cam CAR QB;Ingram, Mark NOS RB;Brown, Zach TEN LB;Kendricks, Mychal PHI LB

or

Jackson, Fred BUF RB;Green, Ladarius SDC TE;Ngata, Haloti BAL DT;Cole, Trent PHI LB;Foster, Mason TBB LB;Webb, Lardarius BAL CB
for
Wilson, David NYG RB;Pierre-Paul, Jason NYG DE;Brown, Zach TEN LB;Kendricks, Mychal PHI LB

While turning down things like:

Brown, Zach TEN LB; Year 2014 Round 1 Draft Pick;Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick
fo
Kuechly, Luke CAR LB

Crushers of rocks
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crushers of rocks » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm

He offered rookie picks 2.6 & 2.7 for 1.4

He owns Crabtree (pre injury) and one of the teams was trying to work out a deal for him and he wouldn't deal Crabtree unless he got AP back in the trade.

He was trying to get Graham for Crabtree and a second round rookie pick.

There's so many more I can't remember.
WR:Welker/Marshall/Nelson/Givens/AJG/DJAX//Randle/Jeffery/Wright/Thompkins/Boyce

Crushers of rocks
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Crushers of rocks » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 pm

I'd be giving up the best player in that trade PLUS another player. That's an awful offer.

Howat
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Howat » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Does he have his number posted on his team page? Do this harmless prank on him and decline his next offer with "Mewow"

jlasaf2007
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby jlasaf2007 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 am

Howat wrote:Does he have his number posted on his team page? Do this harmless prank on him and decline his next offer with "Mewow"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile...
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. -Albert Einstein

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." -Matthew 10:16

reddaddy32
Role Player
Role Player

Postby reddaddy32 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:06 am

That is awesome, love the ending 'INCORRECT. You said your favorite animal is the <dog>.' Amazing.
Start 1 QB/TE/K/DEF,2RB/3WR or 1RB/4WR 1PPR,12 Team

QB:Locker, Schaub, Tannehill, R Wilson
RB:J Bell, Charles, K hunter, Murray, J Stewart
WR:Benjamin, Cobb, Fitzgerald, Nicks, M Williams, Rob Woods
TE:Gronkowski, Green, Housler
3.02, 4.02
WR: Cal Johnson, Broyles, Hankerson, St Johnson, M Jones, D Moore, D Thomas, Wheaton
TE: Gresham, Rudolph
K: Janikowski
1.07, 2.06, 3.07, 4.06

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:41 am

Same guy as above:

Blackmon, Trent Cole, Mason Foster, Ladarius Webb

For.......

Trent Richardson