Kendall Wright Versus Reuben Randle

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
hamburglar
All Pro
All Pro

Kendall Wright Versus Reuben Randle

Postby hamburglar » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:06 pm

I think I like Randle better. He's big bodied and has eli throwing to him.

Can anyon econvince me wright is any more than another 5'10" speedster with no real answer at QB?

CokeAndBacardi
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Kendall Wright Versus Reuben Randle

Postby CokeAndBacardi » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 am

I think Randle has the look of a solid #2 NFL receiver. Obviously he has a great opportunity in NY with a stud across from him in Nicks and one heck of a slot receiver in Cruz. One thing I have learned about these Manning-led offenses in NY and Indy is that their #3 or even #4 guys are often times more valuable than some team's #1s. That's why I hate seeing people propel supposed "#1's" over guys who have to "share targets". Everyone shares targets. What matters is how good you are at getting open and how often your QB gets the ball to you on target. Randle shouldn't have an issue with Manning throwing and the other receivers causing chaos.

As for Wright, I think it would be a mistake to ignore how dynamic he is. Teams knew who Griffin was going to throw to but Wright somehow found himself alone past the last level of the secondary dozens of times in 2011. The 40 time and reported body fat percentage are cause for concern, but the tape is just too good. That Tennessee offense could turn into a poor man's Detroit Lions if Locker is the real deal.
10 Team/26-man dynasty/PPR/Year 10/4-6 pt TDs/2QB-2RB-2WR-2RB/WR-2TE
QB-Goff/Rosen/Lock/Grier/Luck
RB-Mack/Hunt/RoJones/Bernard/Snell/AP/Edwards/Ajayi
WR-ODB/Robinson/T.Williams/Davis/Anderson/Cobb/Renfrow
TE-Kelce/Goedert/Njoku/Rudolph/Oliver
2020 - Currently and likely 1.01, have all of my own picks