Dalton for 1.7?

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Flschbrger
Role Player
Role Player

Dalton for 1.7?

Postby Flschbrger » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 pm

2 QB League and my QBs are set, so he wouldn't ever start for me. I have 1.8 and 1.10, and could really use some WR help.

Giving too much here?
10 team, 2 qb, 4WR, 2 RB, FLEX, .5 ppr, 5 pt passing td, 6 pts rush/rec tds (5 qb roster max)

QB - Russell Wilson, David Carr Josh Rosen
WR - Brandin Cooks, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones, Calvin Ridley, Marquez Valdes-Scantling Robby Anderson, Josh Reynolds, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman, Deon Cain
RB - David Johnson, James Conner, Duke Johnson, Wayne Gallman, Nyheim Hines, Bryce Love, Justice Hill, Ryquell Armstead,
TE - Gerald Everett
FLEX - Chris Carson

hamburglar
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Dalton for 1.7?

Postby hamburglar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:08 pm

i say you are. but im qb obsessed. never have enough. he'm my 3rd in a 2 qb league.

Flschbrger
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Flschbrger » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:12 pm

What if I said it was a 4 WR league?
10 team, 2 qb, 4WR, 2 RB, FLEX, .5 ppr, 5 pt passing td, 6 pts rush/rec tds (5 qb roster max)

QB - Russell Wilson, David Carr Josh Rosen
WR - Brandin Cooks, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Tyler Lockett, Marvin Jones, Calvin Ridley, Marquez Valdes-Scantling Robby Anderson, Josh Reynolds, Jamison Crowder, Mecole Hardman, Deon Cain
RB - David Johnson, James Conner, Duke Johnson, Wayne Gallman, Nyheim Hines, Bryce Love, Justice Hill, Ryquell Armstead,
TE - Gerald Everett
FLEX - Chris Carson

hamburglar
All Pro
All Pro

Postby hamburglar » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm

wouldnt care. can always find wrs....

Rustyram78
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rustyram78 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:31 pm

I used to think I could never have enough QB's. But I have come to change my opinion. I believe that if you can get a stud qb, and a decent backup, like a Palmer or Fitzpatrick, you worry about losing the stud when it actually happens. MEaning, that I would rather grab as many WR's as I could, especially if you can only start 1 qb. I prefer to convert points on the bench in the form of a near QB1 on the bench to a RB/TE/WR that I can actually use.

If you have your QB to start for you, and a decent third tier backup QB, I wouldn't hesitate to move Dalton for the 1.7 and grab a WR/RB/TE that could actually develop into a weekly play for you. In my opinion of course!

Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

Postby Water Buffalo » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Rustyram78 wrote:I used to think I could never have enough QB's. But I have come to change my opinion. I believe that if you can get a stud qb, and a decent backup, like a Palmer or Fitzpatrick, you worry about losing the stud when it actually happens. MEaning, that I would rather grab as many WR's as I could, especially if you can only start 1 qb. I prefer to convert points on the bench in the form of a near QB1 on the bench to a RB/TE/WR that I can actually use.

If you have your QB to start for you, and a decent third tier backup QB, I wouldn't hesitate to move Dalton for the 1.7 and grab a WR/RB/TE that could actually develop into a weekly play for you. In my opinion of course!
His very first sentence said he was a 2 QB league heh. I think, no I KNOW Dalton is worth more than the 1.07 in a 2 QB league. Stand pat.

Rustyram78
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Rustyram78 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:46 pm

I stand corrected! Then yes. In a 2 QB league, which I play in ZERO, I would get and keep as many good to great QB's as you could! I contract my earlier statement and agree that Dalton is worth more than the 1.7. With AJ, Gresham and now possibly a great Boldin type clone in Sanu, I would keep him!

Water Buffalo wrote:
Rustyram78 wrote:I used to think I could never have enough QB's. But I have come to change my opinion. I believe that if you can get a stud qb, and a decent backup, like a Palmer or Fitzpatrick, you worry about losing the stud when it actually happens. MEaning, that I would rather grab as many WR's as I could, especially if you can only start 1 qb. I prefer to convert points on the bench in the form of a near QB1 on the bench to a RB/TE/WR that I can actually use.

His very first sentence said he was a 2 QB league heh. I think, no I KNOW Dalton is worth more than the 1.07 in a 2 QB league. Stand pat.