DLF Premium Account Package

Administrative announcements, suggestions, opinions, complaints, problems, wish list items. Whatever it is about the administration or operation of the site or forum, you can find or post it here.
dlf_kenm
Administrator

DLF Premium Account Package

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:11 pm

DLF is excited to announce a new level of service targeted to our most die-hard readers!

Go here to find out more about this new offering, and feel free to ask questions and discuss it here on this thread, or on the main website page itself.

Thanks to all of our many loyal readers whose input and requests have directly contributed to this new offering! We're looking forward to many more years of providing the best dynasty and keeper content on the web!

The DLF Team

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Re: DLF Premium Account Package

Postby dlf_kenk » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:16 am

It's all ready to go this morning and includes the following initial articles:

1.) 2012 Pre-Draft Rookie Rankings with Extended Commentary
All the profiles and rookie rankings you can fit under one roof.

2.) 2012 Rookie Pre-Draft Tiers
A first look at the pre-draft tiers for your upcoming rookie drafts.

3.) Extended Pre-Draft Rookie Q&A with Matt Waldman
A 4,000 word interview about the 2012 rookies with Matt Waldman, author of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio.

4.) Free Agency Winners
An extended look at all the winners in regards to their dynasty value after the free agency period.

5.) Free Agency Losers
An extended look at all the losers in regards to their dynasty value after the free agency period.

6.) Third Year Wide Receiver Breakdown
We take an in-depth look back and a look ahead at the 2011 and 2012 Third Year WRs.

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2012/d ... um-content

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm

As a reminder to all of you Charter Members... back when you first signed up to DLF, we promised you would always have free and full access to all of our services, forever, for free. We have not forgotten that.

If you want to be set up for your special Charter Member lifetime premium access, please PM me.

Thanks for sticking with us all these years, and we look forward to many more years to come!

KM

MonkeyOne
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby MonkeyOne » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:37 pm

I tried to pay, but it said it couldn't use my credit card, then said the transaction couldn't be complete. Anyone else getting this error, or is it me?

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenk » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Hey there!

Send a PM to dlf_KenM (post above). He'll take care of it for ya!