Need Positive Energy

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Need Positive Energy

Postby Shawn » Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 pm

dlf_tims wrote:Well I can't believe I'm actually posting this - BUT IT WORKED!! We got a confirmed pregnancy test (not some Walgreens pee stick), but a real blood test - two actually. The numbers are so good, we're scared it might have worked too well. No OctoMom, but it looks like it might be DuoMom. We'll know that on 6/5 when the ultrasound can be done. While I'm excited, I'm now really, really scared!
Thats awesome news buddy! Congrats and best of luck with everything ! :clap:
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Wed May 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Thanks JC and Shawn. I appreciate it. I wonder if this time next year I'll be posting quite as much. . .

RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby RobertBobson » Wed May 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Seriously man, congrats! isn't science wonderful?
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Thu May 24, 2012 9:44 am

dlf_tims wrote:Well I can't believe I'm actually posting this - BUT IT WORKED!! We got a confirmed pregnancy test (not some Walgreens pee stick), but a real blood test - two actually. The numbers are so good, we're scared it might have worked too well. No OctoMom, but it looks like it might be DuoMom. We'll know that on 6/5 when the ultrasound can be done. While I'm excited, I'm now really, really scared!
Awesome news....Congrats Tim!!! Keep us posted on the updates!!!
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

BeRanDone
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BeRanDone » Thu May 24, 2012 9:53 am

Congrats Tim! Awesome news! I'm sure you and your wife are quite relieved as well.

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 am

Congratz Tim it will be a wonderful expierence. You learn to type with one hand and hold the bottle with the other, it becomes an art form!!

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Thu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

Madtoker wrote:Congratz Tim it will be a wonderful expierence. You learn to type with one hand and hold the bottle with the other, it becomes an art form!!
I hope and pray you are right. I'll have to figure something else out if it's truly twins. . . :wtf:

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Postby dlf_ericd » Thu May 24, 2012 12:18 pm

dlf_tims wrote:
Madtoker wrote:Congratz Tim it will be a wonderful expierence. You learn to type with one hand and hold the bottle with the other, it becomes an art form!!
I hope and pray you are right. I'll have to figure something else out if it's truly twins. . . :wtf:
If you pay me enough, I'll type while you dictate your posts to me. Obviously, it would have to be substantial though, since I'd also be putting up with the sound of crying babies. :lol:

Congrats man. Very excited for you.
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 am

Thanks guys. I'll post again in early June as to whether or not we see two heartbeats. YIKES!

SpaderDude
Captain
Captain

Postby SpaderDude » Sat May 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I am so happy for you Tim. My wife and I waited nine years (did a lot of traveling) before we decided to try. Since we were some what older, we did not know how successful we'd be. My daughter is going to turn 3 in June and she amazes me every day.

As another posted, EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and I thank God every day that we did wait. Yes, we could have tried for a child earlier, and I would have loved him/her just the same, but it would not have been the beautiful little girl that I see before me now. She was MEANT to be here. I believe that when you finally get to experience your child/children's birth, they will have been MEANT to be here as well. Good luck and my thoughts will be with you.
Team1

10 Team Dynasty, Roster-30, (must contain 2K & 2Def.) Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D

Stafford, Eli, Rivers
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Stewart, Mark Ingram, J. Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Tolbert
Calvin, AJG, Julio, Antonio Brown, Gordon, Da'Rick, Streater
Tony G, Finley, Housler, L. Green, Gresham

5, 2014 First Rounders

Team2

12 team, 30-man rosters, 1ppr. Starters: 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1D

Brees, Big Ben
Forte, TRich, D. Wilson, Ingram, Stewart, C. Michael, Franklin, D. Brown, Helu, B. Rainey, CJ Anderson, Tolbert
Calvin, Nicks, Gordon, Stills, Toon, M. Wilson, Drew Davis, Da'Rick
Gronk, Daniels, G. Graham, Celek

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Mon May 28, 2012 9:22 am

My one expierence with twins was after I was out of the navy there were a few of us that stayed here in CT. My one very good friend had twins then got divorced. Well when the twin boys came to our apartment....all hell broke loose. You would dig one kid out of something and the other one was on ther other side of where ever doing his thing. My advice is to get one of those herding puppies to raise with them, the cost of the doggie biscuts will be cheaper than the destruction.

*Edit: Well maybe not at the beginning with twins and a puppy....just get an adult rescue herding dog!!

general mills
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby general mills » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:10 am

Congrats!!!! So any news? Fatherhood is awesome, stressful, but worth it. :thumbup:

tstafford
GOAT
GOAT

Postby tstafford » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:24 am

Update: It's twins. I suppose it's going to be like a self-made RBBC.

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Hilarious....!!1 Double Congrats! You're a good dude and you deserve this but I have to warn you, once they start crawling? Your days of 50 posts a day are over... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:12 pm

dlf_tims wrote:Update: It's twins. I suppose it's going to be like a self-made RBBC.
Awesome news Tim, congrats! :thumbup: