Postby tdorbust » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Any of them out there?
Go Pack Go!

Major_Loser
Starter
Starter

Re: 2012 Dynasty Rankings?

Postby Major_Loser » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Check out profootballfocus.com, they have a dynasty ranking that was updated in early December. It's on the main page on the right hand side.
Team 1
12 team .5 PPR league
1 Qb, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE
QB: Herbert, Tannehill
RB: Josh Jacobs, Dobbins, Charbs, Ford
WR: Chase, Waddle, AJB, Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Rashid Shaheed
TE: Waller, Chig, Njoku

Water Buffalo
Legend
Legend

Re: 2012 Dynasty Rankings?

Postby Water Buffalo » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:16 am

Major_Loser wrote:Check out profootballfocus.com, they have a dynasty ranking that was updated in early December. It's on the main page on the right hand side.
While I absolutely love PFF for a number of things such as their snap count information, their dynasty ranks are not one of them. I urge anyone using their dynasty ranks to take them with a grain of salt, because I personally think they are waaaay off on many guys, particularly the farther down the list you go. I truly do not understand how they have such an awesome website in so many ways, yet such brutally terrible dynasty rankings.

Random examples of stuff I absolutely can't agree with in their rankings: Hightower ranked 39, Jacobs ranked 42, both ahead of promising young guys and rookies such as Ben Tate at 46, Kendall Hunter at 49, Delone Carter at 63, or even Ryan WIlliams at 67. They've still got Dallas Clark ranked in their top 12, Victor Cruz ranked 21 behind Reggie Wayne (I mean, REALLY?!), and Julio Jones at 34. Yeah, you read that right, 34. I'd say that their rankings look closer to what redraft ranking should look like than dynasty, but Julio Jones is better than 34th even in redraft. For god's sake, he's ranked behind Santana Moss, Deion Branch, Garcon and Lance Moore. Oh, and AJ green is ranked 8th. Could ANYONE seriously come up with 7 names they'd rather have ahead of AJ green in dynasty?