My thanks to this site!

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
prinefan
All Pro
All Pro

My thanks to this site!

Postby prinefan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 pm

For maintaining a high quality "brain trust" for those of us who are dynasty geeks. It's always such a pleasure to come here and glean various strategies, player info, etc.. Best of all (for me) is that it seems to be an oasis of maturity. Instead of the bashing I see on so many other sites, I never see it here. Everyone is always so willing to help. Very cool. Thank you.

blacksheep
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: My thanks to this site!

Postby blacksheep » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:01 pm

prinefan wrote:For maintaining a high quality "brain trust" for those of us who are dynasty geeks. It's always such a pleasure to come here and glean various strategies, player info, etc.. Best of all (for me) is that it seems to be an oasis of maturity. Instead of the bashing I see on so many other sites, I never see it here. Everyone is always so willing to help. Very cool. Thank you.
I'll easily second this. This is by far the top site for fantasy football information. I'll sometimes go to other fantasy football forums to get different slants on players and usually can't get past the juvenile slams and BS that the other sites reek of. Keep up the great work Mods and fellow DLF members! :thumbup:

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Great and appreciated praise!!! This is simply the best site...I use this site and Footballguys.com for all of my research and information! Helped me a ton and even better, I met and joined in a few leagues with a good group of football addicts - nice!!! :angel: :clap: :thumbup:
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play

knuckles50
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby knuckles50 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 pm

I totally agree with the forum being better as a result of keeping it classy. Once the insults start, it's not about fantasy football anymore and then we can't learn anything from each other. This is my favorite forum too!
Team 1
12 team, 1/2 ppr 1 qb, 2 rbs, 3 wr, 1 flex, 1 te
QBs-Brees,Luck,Bridgewater
RBs- LeVeon,Ingram,R. Freeman,Thompson,Riddick,Conner,Walton,J. Jackson,Dixon
WRs- Evans,A Rob,Parker,Hurns,Sutton,Pettis,Moncrief,Treadwell,Sanu,Tavon,Dorsett,Carroo
TEs- Gronk,Kittle,Butt

Team 2
12 team 1 qb, 2rbs,v 3wrs, 1te
Qbs- Brees,Cam,Cousins,Jackson
Rbs- Gurley,Zeke,Kamara,McCaffery,Hunt,Shady
Wrs-A. Brown,Evans,C. Davis,Watkins,Goodwin,Woods,Washington,Treadwell,Jordy
Te- Gronk,Kittle,ASJ

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Well said fellas...there's no doubt in my mind that we have the BEST dynasty minds on the planet here at DLF! :thumbup:

Keep up the great work, and good luck to everyone that's in the finals in their leagues!!!

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Postby Misfit74 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 pm

prinefan wrote:For maintaining a high quality "brain trust" for those of us who are dynasty geeks. It's always such a pleasure to come here and glean various strategies, player info, etc.. Best of all (for me) is that it seems to be an oasis of maturity. Instead of the bashing I see on so many other sites, I never see it here. Everyone is always so willing to help. Very cool. Thank you.
Always nice to hear and it reminds me of exactly why I continue to show up here since I learned of DLF just a few short years ago. Excellent - the BEST - knowledge-base of Dynasty Football enthusiasts on the planet. :D :thumbup: :wave:
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

Never Veto1
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Never Veto1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Standing ovation to all members for making this one of my favorite sites to check out on a near daily basis. I appreciate everone's advice
12 Team 1QB PPR
8 Starters - QB 1, RB 2(4), WR 3(5), TE 1(3)

QB - Kyler Murray, Derek Carr, Kenny Pickett
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Bijan Robinson, Kyren Williams, Travis Etienne, James Conner, Antonio Gibson, Chris Rodriguez
WR - Tee Higgins, Jordan Addison, Michael Pittman, Nico Collins, Rashee Rice, Christian Watson, Jerry Jeudy, Rashod Bateman
TE - Sam Laporta, Kyle Pitts, Darren Waller, Isaiah Likely
Picks - 2.10, 3.10, 4.10, 5.10

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Stay classy San Diego - Ron Burgendy, circa 1976