Trade Reversal Request from Owner

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Trade Reversal Request from Owner

Postby murphysxm » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am

OP, we are three days since your initial post. I am curious how active the other owner has been in claiming his "mistake" in that time. For me if he reached out once saying it was a mistake and hasn't followed up, it is buyer's remorse and he is hoping., If he is hounding you and repeatedly pointing out only an idiot would have made that trade and it was a complete accident, then different story.
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 am

murphysxm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am OP, we are three days since your initial post. I am curious how active the other owner has been in claiming his "mistake" in that time. For me if he reached out once saying it was a mistake and hasn't followed up, it is buyer's remorse and he is hoping., If he is hounding you and repeatedly pointing out only an idiot would have made that trade and it was a complete accident, then different story.
The OP has been cancelled on grounds of being a capitalist.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:33 am

murphysxm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am OP, we are three days since your initial post. I am curious how active the other owner has been in claiming his "mistake" in that time. For me if he reached out once saying it was a mistake and hasn't followed up, it is buyer's remorse and he is hoping., If he is hounding you and repeatedly pointing out only an idiot would have made that trade and it was a complete accident, then different story.
Good point.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:00 am

81- wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 amalso. i know it's been a few years, but can the bears claim they meant to take Mahomes on their draft card
It depends on how friendly Clark Hunt and Virginia McCaskey are with each other. :biggrin: If Dan Snyder was involved, nobody is giving him the benefit of the doubt. Do other owners like McCaskey?
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Prison_Mike » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 am

killer_of_giants wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:51 am it all depends on if the buddy who roasted him is in that same league or not. if he is, it could be a honest mistake, but if he isn't, the roasted must have told him "hey i did this trade"...
This is what I was alluding to earlier. Some screenshots of the alleged conversation would go a long way here lol

jbatta44
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jbatta44 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 pm

UPDATE:

I did not know anyone in this league, however the commish must be friends with a couple of the other owners at least. The guy who offered the trade decided to drop out from the league because he was pissed I did not want to reverse it. The commish apparently is friends with this guy, so the commish took his side and instead decided to remove me from the league, reverse the trade, and keep his buddy in it LOL. In the end, I'm glad I'm not in a league anymore where a commish would abuse his powers like that. One other guy in the league messaged me telling me he was also leaving due to the commish's actions.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:42 pm

Prison_Mike wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:23 am
killer_of_giants wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:51 am it all depends on if the buddy who roasted him is in that same league or not. if he is, it could be a honest mistake, but if he isn't, the roasted must have told him "hey i did this trade"...
This is what I was alluding to earlier. Some screenshots of the alleged conversation would go a long way here lol
True, if the dude says to his buddy "I traded ... for Brian ... " then its game over. Which is what it sounds like happened

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:43 pm

jbatta44 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:28 pm UPDATE:

I did not know anyone in this league, however the commish must be friends with a couple of the other owners at least. The guy who offered the trade decided to drop out from the league because he was pissed I did not want to reverse it. The commish apparently is friends with this guy, so the commish took his side and instead decided to remove me from the league, reverse the trade, and keep his buddy in it LOL. In the end, I'm glad I'm not in a league anymore where a commish would abuse his powers like that. One other guy in the league messaged me telling me he was also leaving due to the commish's actions.
Wow, bleep that bullshit. I hope you got your money back. Damn.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:44 pm

Hope you got your money back. I agree, league is not one I would want to be in

81-
Captain
Captain

Postby 81- » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 pm

Wow. That escalated. A deal is a deal
12 Team, 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1Flex, D, K, 10 Bench
1PPR, 0.5 point per carry.
Burrow, Richardson
AJ Brown, DJMoore, G Wilson, T Higgens, Sutton, Tillman, Melton
King Henry, Bijan, Pacheco, Mixon, Ford, JK
Hockenson, Musgrave
Random Kicker
Niners

Picks in 2024 - #15, #22, #23, #27

Anteaters
Legend
Legend

Postby Anteaters » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:56 pm

I guess we all have the answer now as to whether or not the two-week-late request was because of an "innocent mistake"? The guy was a jerk, plain and simple. And now we know the commish is also.

Jbatta44, I'm glad for you that you're not in that league any more. Who needs to play with people like that?
TEAM 1:
12 Team ppr w/20 keepers - start 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLX 6IDP 1DEF
QB: Tua, Lamar, Levis
RB: Etienne, Pacheco, JavonteWms, JFord, CEH
WR: Lamb, JChase, Waddle, Pickens, MWilliams, Q Johnston
TE: Goedert, Friermuth
DEF: Cowboys, Ravens
IDP:(LB) Bolton, Greenlaw; (DE/DL) ZCollins, BJHill; (S/CB) Pitre, Bates, Witherspoon
2023 & 2022 Champion: 2020 third place: 2019 Champion

TEAM 2:
14 Team 30roster SF/ppr/TEP - QB/RB/WR/TE/5FLX/SF
QB: Tua, CJStroud, Carr, AOC, MWhite, Lock
RB: Etienne, Stevenson, GusE, AJD, Singletary, CEH, Spiller
WR: Amon-Ra, Kirk, Dell, Thielen, Gallup, Ch Jones
TE: Andrews, Waller, Taysom, Smythe, WMallory, JOliver
2023 semifinals loser

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:29 pm

That's crazy. What a POS. Did you get your money back? Have you spoken to other owners who aren't the friends of the commish? I'd convince them it's in their best interest to consider leaving, because it's true. Start a mutiny, on your way out, if possible. The commish deserves it, if what you say is true.

If you paid through Leaguesafe, you should be able to get your money back, if you haven't.
Janiel Dones Truther

Foodie. Mild sauce goes in the trash. Well done steak goes with it.

Jigga94
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Jigga94 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:31 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:29 pm

That's crazy. What a POS. Did you get your money back? Have you spoken to other owners who aren't the friends of the commish? I'd convince them it's in their best interest to consider leaving, because it's true. Start a mutiny, on your way out, if possible. The commish deserves it, if what you say is true.
I would definitely be leaving the league with 2 fingers up

jbatta44
Rookie
Rookie

Postby jbatta44 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

If you paid through Leaguesafe, you should be able to get your money back, if you haven't.
We pay a year in advance in this league to protect against owners trading all their picks and leaving if it doesn't work out. I was refunded for 2025 but he is refusing to refund me for 2024 because I had traded a pick for this year previously. Currently working with leaguesafe to see if I can get that back as well.

Valhalla
Legend
Legend

Postby Valhalla » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:56 pm

jbatta44 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

We pay a year in advance in this league to protect against owners trading all their picks and leaving if it doesn't work out. I was refunded for 2025 but he is refusing to refund me for 2024 because I had traded a pick for this year previously. Currently working with leaguesafe to see if I can get that back as well.
Valhalla wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:49 am
The OP has been cancelled on grounds of being a capitalist.
Called it! Sorry this came to be true...