Superflex Moving Picks

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Re: Superflex Moving Picks

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:17 pm

abloom wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:20 pm It's hard to judge before draft but I think there will likely be a tier break somewhere in the 2.02-2.06 range. If it's 2.02 I wouldn't move the 2.02 for 2.05 and 2.06, if its 2.06 give me 2.05 and 2.06.

I'll have a better idea on Friday evening.
Come back and post your thoughts, if you remember, please. Thanks!
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

NathanielWegman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby NathanielWegman » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:23 pm

I’m making this move…the guy offering 2.05 & 2.06 might be wanting someone in that range pre draft…but what if the target isn’t available when your OTC….I have a decent group of players in that area, so pre draft I’m willing to make this move right now to pick up an extra player in the same tier.

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:37 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:17 pm
MacDaddy123 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:22 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:03 pm It's moving back to get an EXTRA PICK only a few spots later.

Would you rather have the 2.02 +2.04 or the 2.04, 2.05, and 2.06.

The only reason I mentioned three picks in a row is that say it comes down to Pearsall, or Mitchell, or Nix. I get an extra pick in that range and then can decide if I want to go WR-WR-WR or QB-RB-WR or whatever.

Lots of good advice here though. You're right—OTC I can say, yes I'll move back two picks, and get an extra pick, because I have five guys here rated all about the same.
Well this is simple, the 2.04, 2.05, and 2.06, but who would give up the 2.05 and 2.06 for the 2.02????
Somebody who has a lot of picks and wants to move up to the 2.02. There is a drop-off right around there.
I don't think so. IMO 1.10 - 2.06 is about the same tier.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:44 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:37 pm
MacDaddy123 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:22 pm

Well this is simple, the 2.04, 2.05, and 2.06, but who would give up the 2.05 and 2.06 for the 2.02????
Somebody who has a lot of picks and wants to move up to the 2.02. There is a drop-off right around there.
Yeah, and that's how YOU see it. Everyone has a different sense of the first drop off in Superflex (I have it at about 1.07 or 1.08). But yes, there are a lot of guys in that range. That's why I'm thinking about moving back and getting an extra pick instead of trying to get his 2.03 in order to get three in a row. We'll see.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:45 am

abloom wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:20 pm It's hard to judge before draft but I think there will likely be a tier break somewhere in the 2.02-2.06 range. If it's 2.02 I wouldn't move the 2.02 for 2.05 and 2.06, if its 2.06 give me 2.05 and 2.06.

Oh I will be. Sometime in the next week or so. Need to set my draft board
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:27 am

2.2 for 2.5 and 2.6 is perfectly fine. Although with the spread of this class I may actually prefer the later picks.

Also yes, there are actual benefits to owning three picks back to back, especially if you consider three targets of similar value projected in that range. Also consider, if an owner wants a player in that range, they must deal solely thru you and cannot float the trade to other managers thanks to your monopoly.

As long as you like who you’re getting with the monopoly, trade now and listen to potential offers later.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:59 am

abloom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:45 am

Oh I will be. Sometime in the next week or so. Need to set my draft board
Thanks!
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:59 am

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:27 am 2.2 for 2.5 and 2.6 is perfectly fine. Although with the spread of this class I may actually prefer the later picks.

Also yes, there are actual benefits to owning three picks back to back, especially if you consider three targets of similar value projected in that range. Also consider, if an owner wants a player in that range, they must deal solely thru you and cannot float the trade to other managers thanks to your monopoly.

As long as you like who you’re getting with the monopoly, trade now and listen to potential offers later.
Yeah, my biggest concern is that somebody I really love falls to 2.02 and won't make it to 2.04. But that's the game, right?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

BigBawseRoss
GOAT
GOAT

Postby BigBawseRoss » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:05 am

totally fine with the 2 for 1 and moving back a few spots. its a smart move idk why its being talked about like you are crazy haha. (how its reading to me at least)
team 1
12 team, 1 pt for 4 rec, 0.1 per rush
1qb, 3 rb, 4 wr, te, k, 4 idp
Dak , Herbert
Achane, Breece Hall, KW3Kyren,Ford, Miller, Spiller, z evans, singletary
J Jefferson, Diggs, DK, D Smith Puka, C Watson, E Moore
Njoku , HH, Engram

2024 picks
1,3,4,5,5,6,7 (all late mostly)

team 2
12 team .5ppr
qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flx,flx,
Fields, Dak
Ford,Mixon, Javonte, Mostert, Chubb, Spears
Hopkins, Evans, g Wilson Mingo, shaheed, Jamo
Kelce,McBride, Chig,

team 3
14 team sf, even scoring idp to offense (rb scores highly too)
Josh Allen, A Rich, Foles, Rudolph
Bijan, Charbs, Spears, Ebner
J Williams, G Wilson, C Watson, Flowers, J Addison, Tillman
Kincaid, Kolar, Ruckert, Fergeson

Kenny Clark, josh allen, jaelen phillips, felix a-u and a bunch of fluff and rookie fliers at idp

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:08 am

BigBawseRoss wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:05 am totally fine with the 2 for 1 and moving back a few spots. its a smart move idk why its being talked about like you are crazy haha. (how its reading to me at least)
LOL thanks, right?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:44 am

Consider if you move down from 2.2 to 2.5, for you is only a two** spot value loss (because you are the owner of 2.4)

However from the other owner’s perspective, he’s beneficiary to a three*** spot value gain.

A 33% difference in perceived value OR the difference in two players, not three. Take advantage of your positioning.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:02 am

SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:44 am Consider if you move down from 2.2 to 2.5, for you is only a two** spot value loss (because you are the owner of 2.4)

However from the other owner’s perspective, he’s beneficiary to a three*** spot value gain.

A 33% difference in perceived value OR the difference in two players, not three. Take advantage of your positioning.
So you're saying this would be GOOD? Sorry, want to make sure I understand your numbers here.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

SoftwoodGrampian
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby SoftwoodGrampian » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:45 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:02 am
SoftwoodGrampian wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:44 am Consider if you move down from 2.2 to 2.5, for you is only a two** spot value loss (because you are the owner of 2.4)

So you're saying this would be GOOD? Sorry, want to make sure I understand your numbers here.
Absolutely I would send the 2.2 to move back your two spots and pick up 2.5 and 2.6

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:44 pm

Yeah, and that's how YOU see it. Everyone has a different sense of the first drop off in Superflex (I have it at about 1.07 or 1.08). But yes, there are a lot of guys in that range. That's why I'm thinking about moving back and getting an extra pick instead of trying to get his 2.03 in order to get three in a row. We'll see.
I have the first drop-off at 1.02, the second drop-off at 1.05, the third drop-off at 1.09, and the 4th drop-off at ~ 2.06.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:30 pm

MacDaddy123 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:58 pm
wickerkat1212 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:44 pm

I have the first drop-off at 1.02, the second drop-off at 1.05, the third drop-off at 1.09, and the 4th drop-off at ~ 2.06.
Thanks. In Superflex I have it at 1.02, 1.08, then IDK.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: