Odunze vs Nabers

This is the spot for player-to-player comparisons.
MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Re: Odunze vs Nabers

Postby MacDaddy123 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:05 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:12 pm
MacDaddy123 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:44 pm
dmoyer121099 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:52 am After hearing the echo chamber of “Nabers > MHJ” recently (which I personally never saw as more than a smoke screen creating controversy), rumors are circulating that Odunze is becoming the actual WR 2. I’ve personally shared this thought for a while now and with analysts such as Matt Harmon pushing the same agenda, it seems the conversation is gaining quite a bit of traction.
Personally, I think the odds of Nabers being better than MHJ are better than the odds that Odunze is better than Nabers.
Of course, anything is possible, Puka Nacua showed us that last year.

Kind of happy that I will get all 3 in one of my 12 team SF TEP rookie drafts.
I have a solid, top 2 QB room, and need a lot of help at WR, and have picks 1.02/1.03/1.04, and I know that Caleb will be the 1.01.
Sweet. How exciting.
It is exciting, I need a LOT of help at WR, since we can start up to 6 WR's (3 WR/3 Flex), and basically London is my only starter right now.
I'm pretty much locked in to MHJ/Nabers at 1.02/1.03, Odunze at 1.04 is the question. Is that too early? Should I trade back?

Will find out in 13 days!!
Draft starts at 7 PM on April 27th!!

I also have picks 1.08 and 1.12, maybe grab 2 more WR's there.
I already have four 1sts in 2025, so I can get my RB's then.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:21 pm

Anteaters wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:00 am
frerichs5 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:40 pmI have to ask though…Corey Davis was 2017. Who are you thinking of? Haha
The memory is so strong, I thought he was more recent. The pain of a terrible pick lingers long. :lol:
I thought I was going crazy reading that post. Like, who was this highly touted Corey Davis guy? Certainly it’s not the Corey Davis from nearly 10 years ago lmao

Tomy31
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Tomy31 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 am

With the landing spots, Nabers or Odunze ?
I thought sell Pickens to have Nabers in 1 dynasty (with some others picks like 3rd), but now with Nabers to Giants, i don’t know what to do. Maybe wait Odunze come to me.
So, Nabers or Odunze ?

MacDaddy123
MVP
MVP

Postby MacDaddy123 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 am

Tomy31 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 am With the landing spots, Nabers or Odunze ?
I thought sell Pickens to have Nabers in 1 dynasty (with some others picks like 3rd), but now with Nabers to Giants, i don’t know what to do. Maybe wait Odunze come to me.
So, Nabers or Odunze ?
I don't like either landing spot to be honest.
I think MHJ got the best landing spot by far.

That said, I still have to go Nabers over Odunze.

dmoyer121099
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby dmoyer121099 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:54 am

Tough landing spots for both. Nabers seemingly got Garrett Wilson’s but at least should produce a solid year 1. Odunze is likely the long-term strategy given his connection with Caleb and rumored chemistry they already have. Naturally we should temper expectations on Rome given the crowded room. If you’re looking to compete the Nabers is the bet as of now but if you’re looking to play the long game, then I trust the top 10 selection tied with a potential top 5 dynasty qb.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 am

Year 1-3 Nabers
Year 4+ Odunze

Nabers will get the attention now, not nearly as much competition. But Odunze will eventually become the 1B to DJM's 1A and get his. May just have to be patient. Allen won't be around in 2-3 years.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble