Trying to get 1.01 in Superflex TEP

This is the place for team advice - should I make this trade, should I draft that player, etc.
Bulletproof
Starter
Starter

Re: Trying to get 1.01 in Superflex TEP

Postby Bulletproof » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:24 pm

The 1.02 + JSN might interest him
12 Team Superflex Best Ball PPR TEP +1.5
QB: Lawrence, Kyler Murray, O’Connell
RB: Gibbs, Etienne, Javonte Williams, Chase Brown
WR: London, Tank Dell, Pickens JSN, Michael Wilson, Quentin Johnston
TE: McBride, Dulcich

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:06 pm

Bulletproof wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:24 pm The 1.02 + JSN might interest him
Yeah, but I'm trying to hold onto my 1.02 and 1.06. I'm trying to get the 1.01 OUTRIGHT LOL, which I know I'm probably not giving up enough. But thanks.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 am

Okay, so how hard would you all go for the 1.01 pick? I have the 1.02, want to keep it (Harrison). This would be to get the 1.01.

The best offer I can give is Cousins + 24 1.06 + 25 1st (early) + 2.02 + 2.04 + 25 2nd (early).
Or I could try just Cousins + 24 1.06 + 25 1st.
Or just stand pat and see what falls to me.

The idea of having Williams and Harrison is very appealing, but how much is TOO much?
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Mtt33
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Mtt33 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:08 am

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 am Okay, so how hard would you all go for the 1.01 pick? I have the 1.02, want to keep it (Harrison). This would be to get the 1.01.

The best offer I can give is Cousins + 24 1.06 + 25 1st (early) + 2.02 + 2.04 + 25 2nd (early).

The idea of having Williams and Harrison is very appealing, but how much is TOO much?
I wouldn’t make either of those recent offers. 1.06 + early 2025 1st + cousins who’s worth a late 1st is too much for me. Adding the 2s is way too much.

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 am

Mtt33 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:08 am
wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 am Okay, so how hard would you all go for the 1.01 pick? I have the 1.02, want to keep it (Harrison). This would be to get the 1.01.

I wouldn’t make either of those recent offers. 1.06 + early 2025 1st + cousins who’s worth a late 1st is too much for me. Adding the 2s is way too much.
I agree. I think I'm done trying to get the 1.01. I really would rather have the extra picks. I really like this class and think I can do pretty well with the 1.02, 1.06, 2.02, and 2.04. I'm trying to get the 2.03 as well.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

Bulletproof
Starter
Starter

Postby Bulletproof » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 am

So you want to hold the 1.02 and 1.06 or not. Seems like you keep going back and forth?

If you want to hold those I think Bijan would need to be involved

But like you last said, I think just stay put and make your picks. This class is loaded and deep

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:22 am

Bulletproof wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 am So you want to hold the 1.02 and 1.06 or not. Seems like you keep going back and forth?

If you want to hold those I think Bijan would need to be involved

But like you last said, I think just stay put and make your picks. This class is loaded and deep
Yeah, I am going back and forth, sorry, thinking out loud. I definitely am not moving the 1.02, I wanted to see if I could afford the cost to get the 1.01. I wanted to get Williams/Harrison both. But I also really wanted to keep the 1.06. In this class, I think what I've worked out here is that I'd rather keep my picks, and see what I can do. I thought maybe a QB + 25 1st + some 2nds might work, but it didn't. You never know. Have to take the shot.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

Bulletproof
Starter
Starter

Postby Bulletproof » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:18 pm

For what it’s worth, I earned the 1.01 the hard way and traded it away in February for Gibbs + 2025 1st + 2025 2nd

At the time, I predicted that the picks would be mid to early, but the other team has already had a good free agency season with Barkley and Hollywood. The future picks are always risky, but I’ve had pretty good luck kind of assessing the other team/owner and how well that might do

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:30 pm

Just my 2 cents but I wouldn’t be in a rush to package up a bunch of high value picks and players to get the 1.01, especially on a rebuild. You got all those picks somehow, keep your advantage. In this format, where qbs and TEs are super valuable, and they increase the value of all draft picks, if you want an other first, I’d just target the cheapest of the top 8 or so. There isn’t much sense in paying up for the 1.01, I don’t think

Menace2010
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Menace2010 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:25 pm

I also can't see a team that bobmed having any interest in trading out of the 1.01 slot with a generational QB staring them in the face. Cousins is great, but not for a rebuild (too many points, too little longevity, worst combo).

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:54 pm

at some point you just gotta realize that cousins, in this deal, holds almost zero value. idc what ktc says. hes a rebuilding team and even if he had cousins he would just have to work on trading him which will likely not net him much at all cause everyone would see he has no leverage.

it comes down to this really. if you actually do want to get a deal done, offer at very least cousins/1.6/2025 1st rd pick. even that im likely saying no to. if im the other owner there is almost no deal you can offer that doesnt involve 1.2 being in the deal. imo its time to stop wasting your own time and his time and either offer up a good deal that makes sense on his end or just stop altogether
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 pm

Bulletproof wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:18 pm For what it’s worth, I earned the 1.01 the hard way and traded it away in February for Gibbs + 2025 1st + 2025 2nd

At the time, I predicted that the picks would be mid to early, but the other team has already had a good free agency season with Barkley and Hollywood. The future picks are always risky, but I’ve had pretty good luck kind of assessing the other team/owner and how well that might do
Gibbs is great, but yeah, those picks, never know, right?
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:30 pm Just my 2 cents but I wouldn’t be in a rush to package up a bunch of high value picks and players to get the 1.01, especially on a rebuild. You got all those picks somehow, keep your advantage. In this format, where qbs and TEs are super valuable, and they increase the value of all draft picks, if you want an other first, I’d just target the cheapest of the top 8 or so. There isn’t much sense in paying up for the 1.01, I don’t think
Yeah, that's what I'm starting to think as well. Good point on getting into the top 8. I assume you put that eight as something like:

1. Williams
2. Harrison
3. Maye
4. Nabers
5. Daniels
6. Odunze
7. Bowers
8. Thomas
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

Menace2010 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:25 pm I also can't see a team that bobmed having any interest in trading out of the 1.01 slot with a generational QB staring them in the face. Cousins is great, but not for a rebuild (too many points, too little longevity, worst combo).
I guess I was thinking would he like CW or Cousins + Odunze + McConkey + Sanders TE (something like that). One guy or multiple picks. He DOES have a few picks—1.01, 1.12, 2.01, 3.01, 4.01. He's a year or two away from competing, and I thought offering multiple picks would actually help him more than just CW.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2:

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:59 pm

knotts4372 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:54 pm at some point you just gotta realize that cousins, in this deal, holds almost zero value. idc what ktc says. hes a rebuilding team and even if he had cousins he would just have to work on trading him which will likely not net him much at all cause everyone would see he has no leverage.

it comes down to this really. if you actually do want to get a deal done, offer at very least cousins/1.6/2025 1st rd pick. even that im likely saying no to. if im the other owner there is almost no deal you can offer that doesnt involve 1.2 being in the deal. imo its time to stop wasting your own time and his time and either offer up a good deal that makes sense on his end or just stop altogether
I hear you. I just wanted to see what he would say. And he mentioned KTC and I gave him a 16,000 to 12,000 offer. And then added another 2nd so...I know, four quarters for a dollar, but it was a decent offer. If he's super high on CW (generational) then there isn't much I can do here.
D3:

D4:

Superflex 1:

Superflex 2: