Any 12 Team League Startups Want to Join Togehter SF, TEP, PPR

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
cmglezen
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Any 12 Team League Startups Want to Join Togehter SF, TEP, PPR

Postby cmglezen » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:11 am

Just throwing out an idea. If you are trying to start up a league and you are only partially filled, how about we explore joining forces. I have a league where we are trying to get as many 12 team divisions as possible for a startup. We are hoping to have a minimum of 48 teams. If we could get more, that would be even better. Each division will play their own schedule with their own playoff and payout. Some of the buyin will go towards a league wide progressive pot, and weekly high score payouts, but for the most part it will stay within that division. If you are set on being commissioner, I would be looking for co-commissioners for a league this size.

Here is the concept:
If we can get filled relatively quick it will be one large draft where trading may occur across all divisions.
12 Teams per division one copy of player for every 12 teams, each division has their own schedule and playoff
After the first year, divisions will re-align so that the best teams will be together, and the less than stellar teams will be together. This could benefit those who are new or someone who has a bad/unlucky draft. They will be with other teams in the same skill level.
Starting year two, teams will be promoted and relegated based on the season's performance. Do well, you move up, bad you move down.
The league is Superflex, TE Premium PPR with 11 starters.
League dues are $100, I also have a $50 insurance bond. The insurance bond is in place instead of having teams pay for future years, this protects the team if an owner leaves. If the team is left in bad shape, the bond is forfeited. If it is ok, the bond get's reimbursed.

League is on myfantasyleague

If you are interested in discussing any further, feel free to reach out here or email: dynastyfu@gmail.com