Josh Palmer

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Shagmyster90
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Josh Palmer

Postby Shagmyster90 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:29 am

IMO, I feel this kid is an absolute stud and has grown every year. It’s pretty obvious he’s a superior heir to Williams and Allen and not sure why majority of the fantasy fails to view him as the Chargers future WR to own.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Josh Palmer

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:17 pm

Already a thread. viewtopic.php?p=2140305#p2140305

Also….
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:10 pm Here are the 2021 Rookies in the 20-46 group. Remember, 11 is the highest score we've seen to go on to become a stud.

It was easy to grade the players in the past because we already know what they become so it doesn't matter as much what I put, but it's a bit more challenging grading these players going forward given I don't have criteria written in stone for some of the categories. I probably should have come up with a number for the total team rushing, i don't know why I didn't lol. Maybe I will in the future and revise. I feel like Toney was tough, particularly with the rush volume score.

Of this group, even though his offense was the "best", Palmer was given the least "opportunity."

20-46 YPG

Rashod Bateman
Opportunity - Low
Pass Volume - High
Target Competition –High
QB Talent – Medium
Draft Capital – Extremely High
Rush Volume – Medium
Score: 11
Score with QB Talent: 13

Kadarius Toney
Opportunity - Low
Pass Volume - Low
Target Competition - Low
QB Talent – Low
Draft Capital – Extremely High
Rush Volume – Low
Score: 12

Rondale Moore
Opportunity - Medium
Pass Volume - High
Target Competition - High
QB Talent – Medium
Draft Capital - High
Rush Volume – Medium

Nico Collins
Opportunity - Medium
Pass Volume - Low
Target Competition - High
QB Talent – Stud
Draft Capital - High
Rush Volume – Poor
Score with QB Talent: Infinity

Josh Palmer
Opportunity - low
Pass Volume – Extremely High
Target Competition – Extremely High
QB Talent – High
Draft Capital - High
Rush Volume – High
Score: 9
Score with QB Talent: 12
Nico Collins qb was Davis mills and tyrod taylor btw. Kind of interesting to see Nico and Palmer score the best on this and it turns out they’re actually good lol

Cameron Giles
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Josh Palmer

Postby Cameron Giles » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:36 pm

If they move off from Allen and Williams in the offseason, there's a good chance they spend more draft capital or cap space on a WR.

I think Palmer has looked very solid and capable when there's been an injury to Allen or Williams. So, he looks like a piece. I don't know if he's a go-to guy though, but if you have him, you likely got him for nothing and should be pretty pleased.