Saquon for my Puka?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.
Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Saquon for my Puka?

Postby Prison_Mike » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:17 am

12tm PPR 1QB - redraft

TLDR: Should I trade Puka for Saquon?

I’ve been offered Barkley for my Puka. I roster Kupp, and on one hand: I’m a bit worried that Puka’s games look more like they did last night when Kupp comes back. On the other hand: I’m worried Kupp could suffer setbacks, and Puka continues to dominate. Saquon’s injury is obviously a factor here too

We only start: 2RB, 2WR, 1FLX - so studs are key

Thoughts?

Here’s my team:

QB: Geno
RB: Breece, Swift, Warren, Moss, Spears, Kendre
WR: Ridley, Addison, Aiyuk, Puka, Meyers
TE: Andrews
IR: Kupp, JT

fleaflickerchamp
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Saquon for my Puka?

Postby fleaflickerchamp » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:24 am

I like this trade for your team a lot. With Kupp returning I see Puka calming down significantly and even with setbacks Kupp will be back to form midyear and especially later for a playoff push. Breece and Swift can both be shaky based on situation this year so having Saquon and JT would be huge for you on a move for a guy you may not even be starting later in the year.
10 team PPR 2 QB, 2RB,3WR,TE,2F,DE,LB,S,7BENCH,4TAXI, IR(Only Keep 15 in bold)
QB: Burrow, Tua, Baker , Mac, Browning
RB: Walker, Mondre, R. White, R. Johnson, Herbert
WR: Olave, Pittman, Meyers, Downs, Jameson Williams, Shaheed, W. Robinson, Noah Brown
TE: Goedert, Pitts
DE:Bosa
LB:Wagner
S:Hamilton
2024: 1.01,1.02,2.01,4.01,5.01
2025: 1st, 2nd, 2 3rds, 4th, 5th

Prison_Mike
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Saquon for my Puka?

Postby Prison_Mike » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:45 am

fleaflickerchamp wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:24 am I like this trade for your team a lot. With Kupp returning I see Puka calming down significantly and even with setbacks Kupp will be back to form midyear and especially later for a playoff push. Breece and Swift can both be shaky based on situation this year so having Saquon and JT would be huge for you on a move for a guy you may not even be starting later in the year.
Yeah, later in the year is the focus for me. I fully expected a slow start considering I drafted Kupp, JT, Breece. I did so with the mindset of: “this team is either coming in first or last” lol. Even with the slow start, I think I would’ve come away 2-1 had it not been for losing Dobbins and missing Andrews WK1. But alas, we’re 1-2

But if I can roll out Breece, Saquon, JT down the stretch, I think I could make a run