2 keeper based on round: Who do you have?

General discussion and team advice concerning Redraft & Keeper leagues.

I lose the pick in brackets: who am I keeping as my 2nd keeper?

DHOP (8th)
No votes
Amari Cooper (7th)
100%
Rashaad White (11th)
No votes
Gabe Davis (15th)
No votes
Pacheco (13th)
No votes

Total votes: 1

bainer3
Captain
Captain

2 keeper based on round: Who do you have?

Postby bainer3 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:02 am

I am in a keeper league where you keep 2 players for a max of 2 years in a row based on the round they were originally drafted in.

I am already keeping Travis Etienne for the final year of eligibility as a keeper (I lose a 15th round pick to keep him)

The options are in the poll, as you can see its a tough choice for me. I want to get the best value out of this I can. I dont think i can go wrong with any of these options, but id like to hear some other peoples thoughts on this

start 2 rbs start 3 wrs start 1 flex

thank you in advance!

Paul717
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 2 keeper based on round: Who do you have?

Postby Paul717 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:34 am

I voted Cooper as a great value in a start 3 WR league.

Second choice would be Pacheco, if you wanted to start with RB-RB. And the 13th round would be great value there too.

Does everyone have to declare their keepers blindly? Or, will you be able to sneak preview who is being kept as decisions roll in?
"Marathon Square" - 16 team full PPR league with 24 player roster. Keep 16 per year indefinitely, draft 8. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DST
QB: Jordan Love, Deshaun Watson
RB: Travis Etienne, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, Kendre Miller, Jaleel McLaughlin, Sean Tucker, Deuce Vaughn
WR: A.J. Brown, Garrett Wilson, Tee Higgins, Calvin Ridley, Michael Wilson, Kendrick Bourne, Tutu Atwell, Allen Lazard, Isaiah Hodgins, Justin Shorter
TE: T.J. Hockenson, Cole Kmet, Kylen Granson
K: Didn't make the playoffs in 2023 :cry: , and don't usually hold one in the offseason
Team DST: Cowboys, Lions

Picks:
2024: 1.06, 2.06, 4.06, 5.06, 6.06, 7.06, 8.06

Disclaimer: My one and only Championship in this league was way back in 2011. Therefore, take my replies with the appropriate grain of salt. :lol: