Hmmmm.

Seems kinda calm in here right now.

gameaholica
Role Player
Role Player

Re: Sean Tucker

Postby gameaholica » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:41 pm

Cramps
TheFantasyFootballGuys Dynasty League (13 keeper-PPR)
QB: Mahomes | Stafford | Mayfield
RB: Barkely | Henry | Etienne | Akers | Penny |
WR: Thomas | Bateman | Pittman | Metchie | Shaheed | W. Robinson
TE: Dulcich | Kincaid | Latu
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-Flex-Flex-K-DEF

Buzz's BBQ Dynasty League(18 keeper-PPR)
QB: J Allen | Stafford |
RB: J.Williams | J Taylor | Mostert | Herbert | Hall | Tucker | Charbonnet
WR: Chase | AJ Brown | Mims | JSN | Metchie | W Robinson
TE: Engram | LaPorta | Pitts | Latu | Ferguson
Start: QB-RB-RB-WR-WR-TE-FLEX-K-DEF

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:49 pm

gameaholica wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:41 pmCramps
That's too bad. Missed a real opportunity tonight. If Edmonds isn't healthy, Tucker may be game day active, but doesn't look like he's going to make a move up the chart yet. I think he makes the 53. I expect Laird and Brown to get cut.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

jman3134
All Pro
All Pro

Postby jman3134 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:39 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:49 pm
That's too bad. Missed a real opportunity tonight. If Edmonds isn't healthy, Tucker may be game day active, but doesn't look like he's going to make a move up the chart yet. I think he makes the 53. I expect Laird and Brown to get cut.
Crazy to say, but Brown is actually good and might be a better long term player. Expect him to be on the p squad this year.
12 team, 35 man rosters, 1/2 PPR, 10 round rookie/FA draft
Qb: Geno Smith, Matthew Stafford, Trey Lance
Rb: Jonathan Taylor, Joe Mixon, Austin Ekeler, Saquon Barkley, Cam Akers, Isiah Pacheco, Jeff Wilson, Chase Edmonds, Pierre Strong, Jordan Mason, Jaleel McLaughlin
Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Diontae Johnson, Darnell Mooney, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Jakobi Meyers, Laviska Shenault, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Denzel Mims, Richie James, Michael Wilson, Demario Douglas, Trent Sherfield
Te: George Kittle, Darren Waller, Taysom Hill, Isaiah Likely
K:
D: Dallas D

Kurt G.O.A.T.
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Kurt G.O.A.T. » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:40 am

there's no way the bucs are gonna risk losing him on waivers.

he'll be on the team and it's a long season.

plenty of time for him to make a move up the depth chart.

Bronco Billy
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Bronco Billy » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:51 am

Should have taken his Midol before the game.

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:00 am

Guy is either snake bit or is a hypochondriac that has the ability to conjure up injuries & maladies to sabotage his potential success.

Needs to hire a better team of personal trainers & dietician. Disappointing development& so the debate rages on w/o any visible evidence to support either theory. Potential player or just depth piece ?

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby kmbryant09 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:11 am

I haven't seen the game or heard about his performance - sounds like he left early with a minor injury?
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:32 am

kmbryant09 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:11 am I haven't seen the game or heard about his performance - sounds like he left early with a minor injury?
He ran behind White and Vaughn, and left with cramps.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:05 pm

kmbryant09 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:19 am FantasyFreak - your argument that this was purely to prep him for his audition game doesn't hold up as well considering he was splitting reps with Rachaad White, who isn't going to be playing in this pre-season audition game. So was this practice to prep for the audition game or not? I'm not claiming this is some huge development for Tucker's value or outlook (haven't seen anyone on here make the claims you are trying to de-bunk), but I think you are being just a little too dismissive considering he's gone from UDFA 53-man roster long shot to arguably the 2nd or 3rd most likely RB on the team to see touches in about a month.

So, you combine a lot of film watchers, devy analysts, and NFL draft experts that all seem to say that Sean Tucker is really, really good. Then he goes undrafted because of a medical concern. Then he's cleared from the medical concern, and is rising up the ranks of arguably the most-open RB room in the NFL and putting some solid film on-tape at the NFL (pre-season) level. I'm not anointing him a star, or claiming he's definitely going to be the starter, nor has anyone else.

But the drum beat of positive developments continues and I think it's good for Sean Tucker's value.
cazzie33 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:48 am In context for others what I said was that in the case for Tampa Bay RB room right now draft capital doesn't matter as they are letting White & Tucker battle it out.

Agreed 100% early on the more opportunities are being given to the higher draft picks & most often a 2nd (or 3rd) chance if they start slowly. Later guys hope to get their shot and need to nail it.
I liked you guys better when you were fiesty and sure that he was splitting 1st team reps with Rachaad White to "battle it out" because he had "moved up the depth chart" thanks to the "drum beat of positive developments".

None of that is true. He's still the undrafted 4th string RB, with a very large hill to climb. :lol:

abloom
GOAT
GOAT

Postby abloom » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:53 pm

mild wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:05 pm
kmbryant09 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:19 am FantasyFreak - your argument that this was purely to prep him for his audition game doesn't hold up as well considering he was splitting reps with Rachaad White, who isn't going to be playing in this pre-season audition game. So was this practice to prep for the audition game or not? I'm not claiming this is some huge development for Tucker's value or outlook (haven't seen anyone on here make the claims you are trying to de-bunk), but I think you are being just a little too dismissive considering he's gone from UDFA 53-man roster long shot to arguably the 2nd or 3rd most likely RB on the team to see touches in about a month.

So, you combine a lot of film watchers, devy analysts, and NFL draft experts that all seem to say that Sean Tucker is really, really good. Then he goes undrafted because of a medical concern. Then he's cleared from the medical concern, and is rising up the ranks of arguably the most-open RB room in the NFL and putting some solid film on-tape at the NFL (pre-season) level. I'm not anointing him a star, or claiming he's definitely going to be the starter, nor has anyone else.

But the drum beat of positive developments continues and I think it's good for Sean Tucker's value.
cazzie33 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:48 am In context for others what I said was that in the case for Tampa Bay RB room right now draft capital doesn't matter as they are letting White & Tucker battle it out.

Agreed 100% early on the more opportunities are being given to the higher draft picks & most often a 2nd (or 3rd) chance if they start slowly. Later guys hope to get their shot and need to nail it.
I liked you guys better when you were fiesty and sure that he was splitting 1st team reps with Rachaad White to "battle it out" because he had "moved up the depth chart" thanks to the "drum beat of positive developments".

None of that is true. He's still the undrafted 4th string RB, with a very large hill to climb. :lol:
Nuh uh!!! He's gonna be the greatest running back ever.
Team #1: 2nd place
12 team, 1 ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,2F,1D,1K

Q: Kyler, AR
R: JT, CMC, Barkley, chandler
W: Evans, Chase, Mooney, Collins, Dell, Pickens
T: Kelce, Goedert
D: nyj
K: Sanders

Team #2: back to back champion
12 team, 1ppr (1.5 te), 1Q,2R,2W,1T,1SF,1F,1D,1K

Q: R Wilson, Murray, Watson
R: Swift, Walker, gus bus
W: Puka, Metcalf, Dell, Cooper, DJM, K Allen
T: Kelce, Pitts
K: Tucker
D: CLE

Team #3: back to back champion
14 team, SF, 1PPR (2PPR for TE), 1Q,2R,3W,1T,1SF,2F

Q: Mahomes, Rodgers, Watson, Heinicke, walker
R: Mostert, walker, a Jones, Wilson, Charb, Z White, McLaughlin, freeman, d Williams, Reynolds,
W: Waddle, A St Brown, K Allen, Cooper, Nuk, Juju
T: Kelce, Schultz, Thomas, Ferguson

Team #4 3rd
https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0004&O=01

Team #5 4th
https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =07&F=0009

Team #6 orphan
https://www46.myfantasyleague.com/2024/ ... =0013&O=07

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:19 pm

mild wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:05 pm

This what makes this hobby fun

You've banged the gavel & pronounced judgement because of this pre-season gm . Some guys are half full glass guys , some half empty . You are a " glass is broken and throw it away " guy.

I'm happy that my 4th rd pick is playing in a game where the relevant players are being used. Looks like he's getting some consideration for a role when it counts. We shall see how it goes

Court will reconvene in December to hand down final ruling & sentencing

mild
Legend
Legend

Postby mild » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:08 pm

cazzie33 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:19 pm This what makes this hobby fun

You've banged the gavel & pronounced judgement because of this pre-season gm . Some guys are half full glass guys , some half empty . You are a " glass is broken and throw it away " guy.

I'm happy that my 4th rd pick is playing in a game where the relevant players are being used. Looks like he's getting some consideration for a role when it counts. We shall see how it goes
I agree that this hobby is fun.

I disagree that I've thrown Sean Tucker's chances out, like the proverbial baby with the bathwater. I'm just stating reality: he's the current 4th stringer. He went totally undrafted by the league. His hill to climb is steep. Those with take-lock might be looking at the next Isaiah Spiller scenario... etc, etc. (Trust me: I started that thread)

Sean Tucker, in fact, did -not- split 1st team reps for his "preseason audition" on Sunday, but instead came in in the 2nd half behind Keshaun Vaughn (weird, cos I haven't seen his thread exactly humming lately) and managed 10 carries for 34 yards... against the backups-to-the-backups of BAL.

You are straining the usage of "relevant players being used" pretty hard there, too. :D

You will have forgive us for not smashing the champagne over the bow of the Titanic on this one.
cazzie33 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:19 pm Court will reconvene in December to hand down final ruling & sentencing
:lol: Lol - as if.

Zero chance you sickos keep this thread quiet til then. Just wait 'til he climbs to 3rd on the depth chart - the Sean Tucker-hive will be going WILD!

cazzie33
All Pro
All Pro

Postby cazzie33 » Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:57 am

It's all hearsay & opinion until the bulk of season has played out. Then the sentence will be handed out whether Tucker was real or fool's gold

Lumps
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Lumps » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:35 am