2023 Free Agency

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Re: 2023 Free Agency

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:55 pm

https://twitter.com/CJGolson/status/1696548389205193085

Interesting. Not saying it would be the Cowboys, but I can see the Cards moving Conner.
"You're a creep. You got caught.." -Dan Patrick

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:02 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:55 pm https://twitter.com/CJGolson/status/1696548389205193085

Interesting. Not saying it would be the Cowboys, but I can see the Cards moving Conner.
Keaontay Ingram to the moon! :lol:
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

wickerkat1212
Legend
Legend

Postby wickerkat1212 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:55 pm https://twitter.com/CJGolson/status/1696548389205193085

OH man. Does that kill both Pollard and Conner? WTH. UGH. Gross.
D3:
QB—Allen, Pickett RB—Kamara, Jacobs, ZWhite, Edwards, Ford, Warren WR—Lamb, Olave, DJM, Puka, Tillman, Marshall, Jefferson, Robinson, Tucker TE—Ferguson, Schoon, Likely, Smith, Washington, Kraft PK—Prater DEF—BAL

D4:
QB—TLaw, JimmyG, Tannehill, AOC, Hall RB—Bijan, Kamara, Conner, Gainwell, Gainwell, Foreman, ZMoss, Chandler, McLaughlin, Murray WR—Jefferson, Hill, Adams, Allen, Tillman, Woods TE—Kelce, Kmet, Conklin PK—Butker DEF—PIT

Superflex 1:
QB—Mahomes, Rodgers, Mayfield RB—Bijan, Kamara, Allgeier, Singletary, Mostert, BRob, Warren, Rodriguez, Spiller WR—Chase, DJM, Devonta, MBrown, Myers, Reynold, Jones TE—Kmet, Likely, Kraft, Conklin, Hurst, Hudson PK—Elliott DEF—PHI

Superflex 2:
QB: Goff, Cousins, Wentz, White; RB: Bijan, BRob, ZWhite, Allgeier, McLaughlin WR: DJM, Higgins, JSN, Downs, RMoore, Atwell, SMoore, PCampbell, DPJ, ATP, Hutchinson, Iosivas, Devante, CJones TE: Ferguson, Kraft, Trautman, Tremble

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm

mild wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:51 pm
Shoreline Steamers wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:00 am Sean Peyton sure has brought a number of his former Saints with him to Denver. Now trading something (yet unreported) for Will Lutz at PK. He hasn't been good for a few years now, but OK. What's next, adding Michael Thomas before the November deadline?
*monkey paw twitches*

Honestly, I could see it.
Well, now Willie Snead released by the 49'ers. So I imagine he's first in line for Peyton.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D

seahawks506
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby seahawks506 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:37 pm

wickerkat1212 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:53 pm

the original source is about as uncredible as it gets btw.
orphan rebuild- 3 superflex, nerfed QB scoring 0.5/1/1.5 wr/rb/te PPR
QB: Hurts, Dobbs, Lance, Huntley, Bagent
RB: Swift, Kamara, Sanders, K. Mitchell, Foreman, CEH, Dowdle, Demercado
WR: Lamb, AJB, DK, Hollywood, Jakobi, Lazard, Boyd, Shaheed, Douglas
TE: Chig, Juwan, Conklin, Taysom, Smythe
Picks: 3 2024 2nds

rebuild 2: 1QB PPR
QB: Richardson, Pickett, Mayfield
RB: Achane, E Mitchell, Demercado
WR: Chase, Addison, QJ, J Palmer, Wan'Dale, Claypool, Douglas, Metchie
TE: Kittle, Mayer, Otton, Ferguson
Picks: 3 2024 1sts, 2 2024 2nds

BabyChark23
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby BabyChark23 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:19 pm

Jerry Jones on a mission to destroy all potential fantasy assets. First, Lance… now Pollard and Conner.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:26 pm

BabyChark23 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:19 pm

Jerry Jones on a mission to destroy all potential fantasy assets. First, Lance… now Pollard and Conner.
and he didn't even need to hire BB. To be fair, Lance did that all by himself.

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby frerichs5 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm

Tre’Quan Smith is expected to sign with Broncos next week. If true, Payton gets another one of his former guys. Would think he plays a similar role to Mims, so it will be interesting to see if Mims can ever get above the ~25% snap share he’s had so far this year.

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:40 pm

frerichs5 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm Tre’Quan Smith is expected to sign with Broncos next week. If true, Payton gets another one of his former guys. Would think he plays a similar role to Mims, so it will be interesting to see if Mims can ever get above the ~25% snap share he’s had so far this year.
I'm starting to think Peyton is a bit of a joke.

Does he really think all these former Saints he's brought into the Broncos organization are "special"? He must, since he keeps signing more and more of them. Move on dude, maybe realize just because a guy was on your team 3-years ago doesn't make him a vital component of your new team.

Tre'Quan isn't half the player Mims is. If he was, the Saints wouldn't have let him go in the first place. Now to the question of snap share, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Refer to my first sentence when contemplating player usage.

Additionally, I'm really loving how his Nathaniel Hackett comments this summer look in hindsight. If that was the worst coaching job you've ever seen Sean, what do you call last weekend?

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:20 pm

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:40 pm
frerichs5 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:55 pm Tre’Quan Smith is expected to sign with Broncos next week. If true, Payton gets another one of his former guys. Would think he plays a similar role to Mims, so it will be interesting to see if Mims can ever get above the ~25% snap share he’s had so far this year.

Does he really think all these former Saints he's brought into the Broncos organization are "special"? He must, since he keeps signing more and more of them. Move on dude, maybe realize just because a guy was on your team 3-years ago doesn't make him a vital component of your new team.

Tre'Quan isn't half the player Mims is. If he was, the Saints wouldn't have let him go in the first place. Now to the question of snap share, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Refer to my first sentence when contemplating player usage.

Additionally, I'm really loving how his Nathaniel Hackett comments this summer look in hindsight. If that was the worst coaching job you've ever seen Sean, what do you call last weekend?
Yeah, he also benched Dulcich in favor of Trautman… and I was a Trautman truther but that just makes zero sense.

FantasyFreak
GOAT
GOAT

Postby FantasyFreak » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:23 pm

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:20 pm

Yeah, he also benched Dulcich in favor of Trautman… and I was a Trautman truther but that just makes zero sense.
He's doing what McDaniels is doing with the Raiders, just signing ex Patriots everywhere he can. This signing may mean they are looking to trade a WR like Sutton or Jeudy, though.

Heard rumours about Payton and the Broncos D having a bounty issue again.......however apparently they are just paying bonuses for someone to tackle the opposing player, rather than injure him, this time around.

BlackOmega
All Pro
All Pro

Postby BlackOmega » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:29 pm

FantasyFreak wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:23 pm
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:20 pm

He's doing what McDaniels is doing with the Raiders, just signing ex Patriots everywhere he can. This signing may mean they are looking to trade a WR like Sutton or Jeudy, though.

Heard rumours about Payton and the Broncos D having a bounty issue again.......however apparently they are just paying bonuses for someone to tackle the opposing player, rather than injure him, this time around.
After last week they better up the payout for the tackles or they will never win a game again!

gpaok
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby gpaok » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:26 am

Shoreline Steamers wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:02 pm

Would it be Ingram or Demercado? Reason I’m asking Ingram hasn’t looked good so far.
10 team Dynasty Superflex, 1 PPR, 20 + 3 IR player roster
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, SFlex, Flex, DEF

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen
RB: Nick Chubb, J.K. Dobbins, Travis Etienne, Rhamondre Stevenson, Rachaad White, Khalil Herbert, Tank Bigsby, Jaylen Warren, Jerome Ford, Kyren Williams, Tank Bigsby
WR: Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb, Ja’Marr Chase, Calvin Ridley, Tank Dell
TE:T.J. Hockenson, Trey McBride, Jake Ferguson

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:50 pm

gpaok wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:26 am
Shoreline Steamers wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:02 pm

Would it be Ingram or Demercado? Reason I’m asking Ingram hasn’t looked good so far.
Honestly, I have no idea. Just figuring that Ingram would get first crack at it, but agreed that he hasn't looked like anything special.

Just having a little fun throwing out the "next man up" name. We'll see if anything changes with Conner's status.

YouMightDieTryin
MVP
MVP

Postby YouMightDieTryin » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:11 pm

Eagles are signing The Julio Jones. The window to sell just reopened! :lol: