Rankings Issues - SuperFlex

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Caristo
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Rankings Issues - SuperFlex

Postby Caristo » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:58 pm

Newer user to site. I have 2 separate dynasty leagues with wildly different scoring. I uploaded them both and when I toggle to the league of choice the rankings pages don't adjust one iota. Are these rankings/trade analyzer/etc not specific to league scoring and set up on here? Sorry, i may just be missing something glaring and obvious. Any help would be appreciated.
QB: Herbert Burrow, Mac Jones
Wr: Lamb, G Wilson, Davante Adams, Amon Ra, Jayden Reed, Tank Dell, Wandale, Boutte
RB: Breece, Saquon, CMC, Rhanondre, Z Knight, C Hubbard, Lat Murray, Izzy A.
TE: Njoku, Bellinger, Kincaid, J Johnson, La Porta
DEFENDING champ

Team 2: Struggle Build
Qb: TUA, Stroud, Mac, Ridder, Howell, OConnell, Trey Lance
RB: Breece, James Cook, Dillon, Jahmyr Gibbs, I Spiller, Pierre Strong,.Kendre Miller, Chase Brown,
Wr: Pittman,.G Wilson, Olave, Q Johnston, T Thornton, J Ross, J Downs, R Rice, K Phillips, Wandale
TE: Pitts, Otton, Schoonmaker, Likely

frerichs5
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Rankings Issues - SuperFlex

Postby frerichs5 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:08 am

Caristo wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:58 pm Newer user to site. I have 2 separate dynasty leagues with wildly different scoring. I uploaded them both and when I toggle to the league of choice the rankings pages don't adjust one iota. Are these rankings/trade analyzer/etc not specific to league scoring and set up on here? Sorry, i may just be missing something glaring and obvious. Any help would be appreciated.
If you have one superflex and one not, the trade analyzer should toggle the button for you I think. At least it turns mine on when I select a league.

The rankings you’ll have to pick superflex from the drop down. If you’re just looking at a specific position, those will always be the same. The rankings are made up from a group of DLF staff and based on PPR.