Team Opening 16 Team IDP Salary Cap/Contract Dynasty Leage

Are you a commissioner looking for dedicated coaches or a coach looking for a serious league? Advertise your desires here.
Shamara
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Team Opening 16 Team IDP Salary Cap/Contract Dynasty Leage

Postby Shamara » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:04 am

Hello,

A league that I co-commission, Sin City has openings. Sin City is a Salary Cap/Contract League which only raises the cap $50 a season but raises salaries 20% a season. The league restarted 2 years ago with some original owners and brand new owners. It has tougher cap rules to make owners work at roster management. It consists of a Rookie Draft, Restricted Free Agency(RFA) Tags, Transition Tags, Holdouts and an Unrestricted Free Agency(URFA) auction. Here are some other quick details.

- 16-team league *PPR
- Up to 50 man rosters
- Up to 12 man taxi squad
- IR roster
- Full IDP (8 offensive including PK & 11 defensive starters )
- $50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe with 100% payouts after MFL fees. Asking two season payment of $100 for new owners whom we are unfamiliar with.
- 6 Round Yearly rookie draft with an additional 1.17 pick available in the toilet bowl.
- NFL picks, & Survivor Pool
- Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents
- In-season blind bidding waivers and first come first served pick ups
- $50 Yearly Salary Cap and 20%, Player Salary Increases.

Teams available have all their draft picks and are labeled Open Team with a number. With the tough cap there are plenty of Free Agents out there to build you team and plenty of available cap space this season. We are remodeling the page right now but should have more details in the coming weeks but looks pretty basic right now.

League Link:
https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2022/home/42531#0

If you have any interest please let me know either here, email me @ shawn.hamara@gmail.com. Thanks

v/r,

Shawn