Allen Robinson - The Forgotten Stud?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: ARob to Rams

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:55 am

Ice wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:50 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:57 pm With Woods gone, Robinson's path to high-end WR2 production is there. He's a great buy for a contender.
I actually think the real target not named Kupp is 2020; 2nd round pick Van Jefferson.

He jumped from 19 catches 220 yards 1TD as a rookie to:
50 receptions 802 yards and 6 TD's in his second year. His targets also increased 3x as sophomore. He can run like the wind and is becoming a solid route runner.

He is worth a roster spot especially if one is targeting a player like Robinson who has question marks IMO.
I agree that Jefferson is worth a roster spot, but he really didn't cut it in the Super Bowl with OBJ out in my opinion. ARob will be clearly ahead of him I think.

murphysxm
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby murphysxm » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:21 am

I agree with others that his targets will be capped, but the quality of the targets will be the best he has seen his entire career
I am just a guy sharing some thoughts

Ice
Legend
Legend

Postby Ice » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:25 am

dynastyninja wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:55 am
Ice wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:50 am
Cameron Giles wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:57 pm With Woods gone, Robinson's path to high-end WR2 production is there. He's a great buy for a contender.
I actually think the real target not named Kupp is 2020; 2nd round pick Van Jefferson.

He jumped from 19 catches 220 yards 1TD as a rookie to:
50 receptions 802 yards and 6 TD's in his second year. His targets also increased 3x as sophomore. He can run like the wind and is becoming a solid route runner.

He is worth a roster spot especially if one is targeting a player like Robinson who has question marks IMO.
I agree that Jefferson is worth a roster spot, but he really didn't cut it in the Super Bowl with OBJ out in my opinion. ARob will be clearly ahead of him I think.
He is young but I think the Rams decided to put the game in the hands of the QB and Uber Stud WR. I am not a big fan of Arob but he could have new life in LA. I do think Jefferson has far more burst and is a legit 3rd year breakout to assume WR2 duties on that team.

Both have situational risks IMO so it will be interesting to see how they unfold. The Rams could easily fall back like most SB winners.
The Clock is Running and there are no Timeouts